PDA

View Full Version : Am I gay or bi?

cvbbb
November 24th, 2016, 11:07 PM
I like girls but occasionally when I'm jacking off, I have the desire to suck another guys cock. I dream of sucking a guys cock and getting fucked in the ass. I have sucked dildos when I'm really horny and fantasize getting cum in my mouth. And after I jack off, I say to my self "What the hell was I doing?"I could never do this in real life and always only attracted to girls. Its when I'm really horny, jacking off and occasionally I do gay stuff as described above. Am I gay or bi?

Babs
November 24th, 2016, 11:58 PM
If you fantasize in such a way about other men, you're probably not 100% straight.

ska8er
November 25th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Some of us when we r very horny and
well into jacking off there r a lot of things
that go through our minds before we orgaz
so its not unusual for u to fantasize bout guys
but if u think bout them any other time I would
say u may b Bi curious.

Adarest
November 25th, 2016, 01:22 PM
I think you're bi, because you visualize females as well, so you're definitely into both genders.

zack.zack
November 25th, 2016, 03:20 PM
at this point i would venture to say that you are bi-curious and I wouldnt stress about it. Everyone has fantasies about one thing or another that doesnt streamline with their sexuality, but it doesnt mean anything.

jamie_n5
November 26th, 2016, 08:28 PM
When we get super horny we can tend to get some really wild sexual thoughts. It is not abnormal for this. You may be just curious or you could be bi. If you do try this with a guy you probably will find out definitely if you were just curious or are bi. Good luck my friend.

loki2000
November 27th, 2016, 02:50 PM
I would say you leaning towards being bi... But don`t worry your self about ..very normal !

niklas
November 27th, 2016, 03:05 PM
I'd say it's TBD whether you're gay or bi. Right now it sounds like you're curious about exploring stuff, and that's probably pretty typical when guys get horny. I wouldn't worry too much about it right now. And if it turns out you're gay or bi or straight or somewhere in between then that's okay too.

Anniebanannie
November 27th, 2016, 03:28 PM
I agree that you shouldn't stress over fantasies. And maybe you don't even need to label yourself.

Vegas2933
December 6th, 2016, 03:24 PM
It's just simple fantasy. The phase will pass if you are 100% straight.

Just JT
December 6th, 2016, 03:43 PM
I'd say it's TBD whether you're gay or bi. Right now it sounds like you're curious about exploring stuff, and that's probably pretty typical when guys get horny. I wouldn't worry too much about it right now. And if it turns out you're gay or bi or straight or somewhere in between then that's okay too.

Exactly. Just roll with it and have fun as you explore and learn about this shit about yourself. And there's only one person here who knows your sexuality. And that person will be the first one to know. And that's you. And what ever it is it's cool, so take your time in figuring that out and embrace it. IMO being gay is a blast

kyrocks03
December 6th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Exactly. Just roll with it and have fun as you explore and learn about this shit about yourself. And there's only one person here who knows your sexuality. And that person will be the first one to know. And that's you. And what ever it is it's cool, so take your time in figuring that out and embrace it. IMO being gay is a blast

I agree about rolling with it but don't really think being gay is a blast. I'm gay and out to my parents and a few others. If it were truly a blast, I'd be out to everyone but I'm so afraid at potential mistreatment by mean spirited people.

To the OP - only you truly know - no one here can tell you one way or another. What convinced me was the fact that I desire relationships with other boys and it was beyond the sexual attraction of it all. I have no interest in girls what so ever either, so that played a major role in helping me determine what is what.

Just JT
December 7th, 2016, 10:08 AM
I agree about rolling with it but don't really think being gay is a blast. I'm gay and out to my parents and a few others. If it were truly a blast, I'd be out to everyone but I'm so afraid at potential mistreatment by mean spirited people.

You are right, I was just trying to be supportive of the OP. For me in my life it's been great. Everyone has been very supportive and not many people have given me any shit for it. And those who did, I'd didn't last long and didn't happen again. But I know that's not true for everyone to. There are lots of assholes out there. And that sucks.

So to the OP, be careful, your true friends will be fine with it. Think most in general will be. But there will be some who are assholes so just be careful ok?

And we're always here to talk if you need to

Kyle37
December 7th, 2016, 03:05 PM
You're probably bi. Considering you find pleasure in the idea of sex with either a boy or girl.

teenboyNathan
December 9th, 2016, 07:42 PM
When I'm really horny I get some thoughts about doing those things with guys but when I'm done those thoughts go away. You're probably straight but curious. Like me

NewLeafsFan
December 19th, 2016, 07:34 PM
The first words of your post is, "I like girls...". So you are not gay.

So the question is, are you bi or straight. You saud that you are attracted to both. It doesn't sound like you want to have sex with guys even though you are attracted to penises.

DoodleSnap
December 20th, 2016, 06:49 PM
It sounds to me like you may be somewhere in between on the spectrum of sexuality - something that could be described as bisexual.

My advice is to avoid worrying about labels and how you fit into society's boxes right now, and instead focus on keeping an open mind, and just being yourself. Learn about yourself with experience and safe experimentation, and let the label fit you, rather than fitting yourself into the label.

When I first found myself attracted to guys, I was sure that it was only incidentally, and certainly non-romantic, but after a few years of changes and shifts in my sexuality, I identify as bisexual, being attracted to both masculine and feminine traits. Maybe you'll end up identifying as something else, but that's okay. What matters is that it works for you, and that you are honest with yourself.

Good luck.

KBar33
December 26th, 2016, 02:18 AM
My dude, I was in that EXACT same scenario for years and years. I eventually came to find out that I'm actually bi, but you may or may not end up like I did. At this point, I would say that you are straight-curious. Basically, you are straight (AKA like girls sexually and emotionally) but are curious about sexual activity with males. I know for sure that you aren't gay, because you couldn't be totally attracted to girls and be gay. Just take some time my dude, don't try to rush these things. I know precisely what you are going through, so take it from me. Be open to new things, don't be afraid of not being straight b/c that's a surefire way to make this SUPER hard on yourself (aka I was terrified of being something other than straight and it really screwed me up for a little bit), and don't be so quick to label yourself, it took me years to come to my own conclusion and I could probably say the same about you. Just remember that you are not alone in this, I'd be more than willing to talk to you about this if you would like. I'm sure that everyone else on this forum would make the same offer, and also there are more people out there in this forum and even the world who know what you're going through than you think. It's a big scary world sometimes, but you are not alone. :)