PDA

View Full Version : Writing sites

JasperPerry
November 24th, 2016, 01:02 AM
Does anyone know of any popular apps for young writers (Besides wattpad) that I can use? I want to reach a wider audience...:metal:

bentheplayer
November 24th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Fanfiction, writerscafe. These 2 are the more common ones I guess. There are others but they tend to be genre specific.

davdev17
December 3rd, 2016, 02:56 AM
I use Wordpress, but I don't know if that will work for you. I have gotten some followers and viewers from around the world there.

sassykenzie1
March 14th, 2017, 10:18 PM
It's used mainly for fandoms, but you can specify no fandom. It's archiveofourown.com. It's still in beta or alpha so if you make an account it could take a day or two to get your account approved. It's pretty advanced in terms of editor tools, and might take a while to get used to.

Phosphene
March 14th, 2017, 10:25 PM
It's used mainly for fandoms, but you can specify no fandom. It's archiveofourown.com. It's still in beta or alpha so if you make an account it could take a day or two to get your account approved. It's pretty advanced in terms of editor tools, and might take a while to get used to.

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 months or longer. :locked: