PDA

View Full Version : CamelToe

LITTLEANGEL17
November 23rd, 2016, 11:15 AM
Hiya I get CamelToe in my one piece swimsuits, and also in leggings / yoga's but just not as bad. it's more noticeable when the swimsuit is wet, does anyone else get it? If so what are you wearing? And what If anything do you do to hide it?
THANKS X

Dyri_14
November 23rd, 2016, 11:20 AM
I also have this problem, and I do not do anything to hide it .. I think it is a normal thing that happens in girls

Atlantis
November 24th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Puberty for Girls :arrow2: Fashion

NatteDroom03
November 24th, 2016, 01:13 PM
It's pretty inevitable when wearing swimsuit and leaving the pool or whatever. A quick tug before doing anything else usually solves it. :)

Taryn98
November 24th, 2016, 01:22 PM
I think everyone gets it at some point. Only thing you can do is pull it out or not wear clothing that's tight.

shy_indian_chick
November 30th, 2016, 01:16 AM
used to happen to me every single time i'd wear yogas with no panties. now i usually wear a g-string, and that prevents cameltoe since there's more fabric between your vag and yogas, while not showing panty lines. i know a lot of people prefer not to wear anything under yogas, though... not sure what else you could really do.

Svetlana2000
November 30th, 2016, 10:29 AM
used to happen to me every single time i'd wear yogas with no panties. now i usually wear a g-string, and that prevents cameltoe since there's more fabric between your vag and yogas, while not showing panty lines. i know a lot of people prefer not to wear anything under yogas, though... not sure what else you could really do.

i also have a camel toe whenever i wear yoga pants. i love them tight and im not an underwear girl. so the camel toe is not a surprise but i dont mind. it doesnt feel bad... and i dont care if anyone looks. and i have some bikini bottoms which also show a camel toe :)

The1uwant
December 17th, 2016, 04:41 AM
I wear a lot of tight fitting things and you can definitely see my LIPS pressing against the fabric. I could care less who wants to look

Phosphene
December 17th, 2016, 02:57 PM
I started having this issue recently. A little annoying but I'm not going to stop wearing tight-fitting clothes just because of that, leggings = comfy

Anniebanannie
December 17th, 2016, 03:48 PM
I try to avoid clothes that are too tight. Coming out of the pool I might adjust myself, or I'll have a towel nearby to wrap around me.

swimjoey1
December 18th, 2016, 11:32 AM
I started having this issue recently. A little annoying but I'm not going to stop wearing tight-fitting clothes just because of that, leggings = comfy

I hope this not come off the wrong way. My friends tells me that when girls have sex or very sexually active and when they wear tight clothing they would often get camel toe. I was wondering if that was true.

Phosphene
December 18th, 2016, 11:36 AM
I hope this not come off the wrong way. My friends tells me that when girls have sex or very sexually active and when they wear tight clothing they would often get camel toe. I was wondering if that was true.

I'm not sexually active, but I don't think it would make a difference either way.

Raven111133
December 20th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Yea this usually happens when I'm wearing leggings. I rarely wear underwear unless I'm on my period. So a camel toe is pretty normal for me, I don't mind it my leggings are pretty tight and even tho there not too Shear I don't wear a top that covers my butt when I wear leggings. So it doesn't exactly leave much to the imagination

darla
December 20th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Yeah. It happens to me

Emilyyy
December 26th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Only really happens to me in swimwear, any other time I wear underwear under my leggings to stop a camel toe.

Cute_Jenny
December 26th, 2016, 02:04 PM
in swimmsiut and yogapants. i can live with that. at the pool i can also see the bulge by boys.

SethTheGreat
December 28th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Never hand that as a guy, but it's funny how guys want their underwear to show off their stuff and girls are always trying to hid it. Guys do get a form of camel toe but it's in out basketball shorts and in the back not the front.

Harrier
December 30th, 2016, 06:12 PM
No biggie. Camel toes are like bulges for guys. It happens. Some guys may joke about camel toes to girls but it's all in fun. Don't worry about it. But like was said, coming out of water, a little adjustment I'm sure does the trick.

Barbara.
December 30th, 2016, 06:33 PM
I always wear panties and try to wear loose and comfortable clothing to avoid it as much as possible ,but on certain occasions it does happen.

blooky
January 4th, 2017, 07:32 PM
It doesn't happen to me often.

stoneflowe96
January 15th, 2017, 05:42 AM
It only happens to me in tight swimwear

MaeFae
February 9th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Bikini's for sure. I just figure it's normal now and I don't worry about it.

Amy15kitty
February 10th, 2017, 10:31 AM
dont worry about it either

ChloeF
March 14th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Bikinis all the time, my friends are the same though so l guess it's kinda normal.

Dmaxd123
March 14th, 2017, 02:26 PM
hopefully not terribly far off topic: but on the camel toe topic do you ladies find that if you are fully shaved it's worse vs a trim vs minimal grooming?

aneta
March 24th, 2017, 03:14 PM
In swimsuits it happend much times to me. I am ashamed if see someone who look at it. But under leggins I wear underwear so it is not visible.

Nelli
April 10th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Happens with swimsuit or leggings, sometimes with panties . I just ignore it.

lori99
April 14th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Happens when I come out of the pool and my bottom sticks to my vulva :/

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 05:59 AM
i wear my yoga pants really tight and with nothing underneath camel toe is kinda natural... but i dont mind if people look.

Ashelyisamazing878
May 2nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
I wear a lot of one piece bathing suits rather than bikini style but anyway, I get cameltoes almost everytime and it's slightly noticeable. Its embarrassing a bit when I'm at the beach cuz I get stared at but then show it off a bit. At school on the other hand, since I am in a class with all girls, we all including me point them out to eachother and laugh about it. It's nothing to cry about! Haha it happens a lot to other girls too!

clobo
June 4th, 2017, 03:32 AM
OMG I feel like the only one who had to Google this. Now I know, it happens to me when I get out of the pool, I try to adjust my bottoms but not too fussed if noticeable as it's not like I'm naked! lol

kimmykim
June 4th, 2017, 09:40 AM
ya, it happens to every girl at some point

Omnomnom
June 10th, 2017, 04:25 AM
I don't care much about it. If it's very visible, and I notice, I just adjust a little bit, if not, its no biggie. Boys have the bulge, we have the camel toe. That's life :P

shy_indian_chick
June 10th, 2017, 07:44 AM
hopefully not terribly far off topic: but on the camel toe topic do you ladies find that if you are fully shaved it's worse vs a trim vs minimal grooming?

its definitely more noticeable if you're fully shaved

Aldee
June 10th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Camel toes for girls is the same as bulges for guys. It can be embarrassing but totally normal.

Beachgirl16
June 24th, 2017, 03:38 PM
When my bathing suit, both bikini and one piece, get wet that happens to me. I just don't do much about it tbh.

dirkdiggler
January 18th, 2018, 07:43 PM
i also have a camel toe whenever i wear yoga pants. i love them tight and im not an underwear girl. so the camel toe is not a surprise but i dont mind. it doesnt feel bad... and i dont care if anyone looks. and i have some bikini bottoms which also show a camel toe :)

Does this happen because your pussy lips are big? Or does this happen to any girls regardless of how their pussy looks?

OMG I feel like the only one who had to Google this. Now I know, it happens to me when I get out of the pool, I try to adjust my bottoms but not too fussed if noticeable as it's not like I'm naked! lol

what type of swim suit do you wear?

Posts merged. Next time, please use the "Edit" or "Multi" button. ~Elysium

Elysium
January 18th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Does this happen because your pussy lips are big? Or does this happen to any girls regardless of how their pussy looks?

what type of swim suit do you wear?

Posts merged. Next time, please use the "Edit" or "Multi" button. ~Elysium
Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for two months or more. :locked: