PDA

View Full Version : Extra weight loss

Henry t
November 22nd, 2016, 03:18 PM
So I'm a 17 y/o guy I'm 5ft 10 throughout high school I've been active in sports and I work out for a large portion of the year. I'm pretty good shape but I've always wanted to get to the ripped low body fat look.

I try to eat healthy roughly 2000 to 2200 calories daily. But I just don't seem to be losing any fat. I don't like to take supplements or use the weigh protein. I've read some stuff saying they're great for fat loss and others saying there isn't anything in those that a balanced diet won't provide . I've considered cutting back to 1800 calories daily but I'm worried about losing muscle mass.

I just wanted some advice on what I could do to get to my ideal shape.

Ps it always just annoyed me that a lot of guys seem to hardly work out and they have that body. I always wondered if it was they simply didn't eat enough.

BlackParadePixie
November 22nd, 2016, 03:40 PM
What do you normally eat?
What sort of exercises do you do?

Harrier
November 26th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Workout every day. Twice if possible. You can't just work out a "large portion of the year" and expect a great body! Just doing a great 10 minute cardio routine followed by 10 minutes of abs will work and get your metabolism going in the morning. And then workout again after school. Also watch what you eat. High protein meats with little fat (chicken) and fruit and veggies. Also don't eat late at night.