PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal with male family and relative?

ashdaniel
November 21st, 2016, 12:16 AM
Growing up, have any of your family members see your boner?
If yes, who and have they ever touch it?

Growing up, I use to live with two of my older cousins(guy). The oldest one he is like 19-20 and I was 14-15. He like to make sex joke which make me horny and like to tease me like use his foot to touch my junk when he know I got hard from his sex story. Another one I used to share bed bed with him so he know I am horny all the time back then so he have see my hard and got to touch before. This is weirded?
Also my dad and I never have the "talk" and he never see me naked after puberty. When I have my own room around 15. I usually sleep in loose boxer or naked. My dad sometime came in my room at night to tuck in my sheet but I got random boner at night. Few time he caught me have boner, I wake up then fakesleep after he came in. He actually got to see my hard on when he tuck in my sheet. Where one or two time, he actually touch it to see how long and thick it is. I can feel he is try to measure it.
I think he wanna know what stage I developed.

Have you experience similar situation before and is it normal?

Slashman1
November 21st, 2016, 12:52 AM
yeah a few cousins and i have seen each others and done stuff and yeah dad has seen boner first time i got one i went to him and pulled it out and asked why is it like this since then no
and yes its normal

Henri-K
November 21st, 2016, 04:50 AM
i live with my mum and i don't hide my body. I'm a nudist and she sees my boner all the time.

Hermes
November 21st, 2016, 08:52 AM
Not being shy is quite normal as far as I can see. I have never tried to hide around my brother. Being touched up when it is deliberate on the other persons part and you havn't agreed to it is not so normal. Depending on the ages that could be considered abuse though obviously it depends how you feel about that.

The most important thing is what you want. If you're happy being touched, fine, but if you'd rather not be then be assertive about that.

Big_c
November 21st, 2016, 04:47 PM
All my household family have seen my boner. As I Walk around naked most of the time. my younger brother has touched it as he wanted to experiment/ compare.

loki2000
November 21st, 2016, 05:01 PM
Well Your ( Dad ) shoulden`t be touching your penis !!! That`s very strange if its true !

zack.zack
November 21st, 2016, 05:17 PM
Some of my cousins have seen my boner, compared but never touched it - yet - and so have my parents. I think what you experienced is pretty normal, though your dad touching while you were sleeping is kinda in appropriate.

jamie_n5
November 21st, 2016, 05:21 PM
My cousins and I have seen each other so have lots of my friends as we go skinny dipping all the time and sometimes jerk off together. As far as your dad I think he must have been real curious and that isn't exactly appropriate.

pjones
November 21st, 2016, 07:48 PM
my parents and brother have seen me erect many times, and my brother has touched me

Kevgpdx
November 21st, 2016, 11:50 PM
Seems like this topic has been coming up a lot lately. Not sure why. But I have been naked with my dad, uncle, and cousin and they have also seen me with a boner, mostly from morning wood or in the shower or comparing or whatever, but as don't think it's really that big of a deal. We're all guys and all have similar bodies.

steellord321
November 22nd, 2016, 10:49 AM
I was 12 and my brother 9 and while the parents were at work and we had some cartoon movie on my brother suddenly says let's fight naked

I think looking back he was kind of nudist at that age and curious what i had. Dont know why but at that moment i agreed. I was so nervous and just started puberty so i had a boner the whole time. He didn't touch it though

Other than this i try to avoid being nude or even shirtless or barefoot around family

Dames
November 22nd, 2016, 11:44 AM
I walk around the house naked, but not with a boner so don't think they have seen

Weekender56
November 23rd, 2016, 12:00 AM
Pretty sure they've never seen it. I'd be bright red

ashdaniel
November 23rd, 2016, 01:58 AM
I think it is the culture different. I was born in China and most of my cousin and relative is born and raised there. I move when I was nine. From what I know, it is pretty normal for boys and male relative to play around and grab by the junk. The most sexual it get is grab the junk and get boner from it and other will tease it more.

bentheplayer
November 23rd, 2016, 02:45 AM
Not really. I am the only child and most of my cousins are way older than me. But I guess its normal to be seen by bros especially if you share the same room. The amount of living space also plays a part too I reckon.

alohakanaka808
November 24th, 2016, 07:55 AM
I just saw my dad hard yesterday

ashdaniel
November 24th, 2016, 11:28 PM
I just saw my dad hard yesterday
I never see my dad hard. How does that happen?

alohakanaka808
November 29th, 2016, 10:02 PM
I never see my dad hard. How does that happen?

He had morning wood and it was sticking out of his undies

TWDjacob
February 27th, 2017, 05:49 PM
with the cousins i would say its normal but i think its a bit weird for your dad to feel you

Living For Love
February 27th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Please don't bump old threads. :locked: