PDA

View Full Version : Tempted to smoke Weed

Pika2001
November 20th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Hey, first of all, I've never smoked weed before, but i came very close to it, I was hanging out with my friends while they were smoking weed, and after a little while, they handed my the bong so I can take a hit, I got really tempted to take a hit, but I was able to resist it. but now I really want to try it, but at the same time I don't want to because I always worry that I'll get caught in some way, I'm not so worried about the brain damage or anything like that because my friend who smokes weed (about 3-5 times a week) does well in school (so do I). what do You guys think i should do?

PS: I'm also tempted do start vaping, because I tried it twice (about a year ago) and i had a good experience with it (aside from the time my vice principal caught me and my friends doing it on school property(I was craving the nicotine))

but as usual, when i get a chance to do these types of things, I'll probably resist it.

Uranus
November 20th, 2016, 04:32 PM
If you try anything, vaping is safest. I vape sometimes, usually with no nicotine for my own health, but it's not bad. Weed is always a risk to try, even with the fact nothing really happens unless you smoke weed every hour of the day.

Michael75
November 20th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Well put it like this...I started smoking weed last October. My parents found out, it fucked my dad and I's relationship - we had a brilliant relationship. Still continued to smoke; it is addictive no matter what people say. Smoked it in school often, also started vaping. Got caught vaping, my "friend" Spilled everything to his mum and dad, they told the school. I got called in for multiple interviews but my dad fucking lied for me so id not get expelled, and just didn't talk to me for about a month. Stopped smoking weed after that and haven't gone back near it. If you're sure you're not going to smoke it all the time and/or get caught - Go for it. If not, stay the fuck away. Also, don't deal or smoke in school. that was the mistake i made.

p.s me and Da are fine again, over a year after

Dames
November 21st, 2016, 12:37 PM
I'd say avoid the bong for ur first time, maybe start off with a joint so you can actually enjoy it

KBar33
December 18th, 2016, 03:19 AM
I've tried it, I personally really don't like the way it tastes honestly. Nothing good can come from smoking weed, nothing. If you have cataracts there are certain ways to consume canabis. Let's put it this way, the only thing that should be in your lungs is oxygen, anything else shouldn't be in there. In my mileage I hate the taste, I hate what how my body feels when I smoke it, I hate what it could lead to, etc. If it's burning you up inside then go for it, but I'd highly recommend against using said substance.

Just JT
December 18th, 2016, 08:23 AM
I'm personally opposed to people smoking weed or any drugs tbh. But that's just me. Not saying I haven't or don't cause I do, and more than I should. I've just seen to many lives ruined by shit to WANT to get high.

That being said it's a personal choice. I'm playing both side of the field here. Cause being high with some friends or what ever is fun and a good time. Some people can handle it and some can't. The wisdom to know the difference is key.

Hope you know what I'm saying, but go for it and try it. Otherwise you'll never know. It's not going to hurt you to take a hit, maybe....

Microcosm
December 18th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Look up any medical consequences. I've heard that smoking weed can permanently harm your brain if you're below the age of about 23 because your brain is still developing.

Professional Russian
December 18th, 2016, 10:14 PM
coming from someone who gets drug tested alot. I have tried weed and yeah it's nice and everything but it's really that great. believe me it calms ypu down and everythinf(atleast for me) but I prefer drinking to it. In the end the choice is yours. it's not going to hurt you(unless you're in danger of losing your job to a failed drug test) and itll make you feel good and calm ypu down. it's nice honestly I just prefer drinking to it the choice is yours, either way have fun and do it responsibly

Devinsoccer
December 18th, 2016, 10:37 PM
The only two times I've done weed was when some one decided to smoke it in N hall then again in H hall. I just so happened to be walking in the hall while I was walking to class, then I became a bit happy and got a headache. So technically I wasn't smoking it, but I did inhale the essence of the weed.

mick01
December 27th, 2016, 12:16 PM
I just think at age 14, that's just too young to start on weed. At least wait a year or 2 before you make a decision to smoke.

Devinsoccer
December 27th, 2016, 12:49 PM
mick01 Technically I wasn't smoking it, I go to a high school, so upper classmen might do the stuff and I just inhale the stuff that doesn't go into the person smoking it.

mick01
December 27th, 2016, 12:52 PM
mick01 Technically I wasn't smoking it, I go to a high school, so upper classmen might do the stuff and I just inhale the stuff that doesn't go into the person smoking it.

Sorry Devin I was directing my quote to Pika2001. I wasn't accusing you of smoking lol.

Devinsoccer
December 27th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Sorry Devin I was directing my quote to Pika2001. I wasn't accusing you of smoking lol.

Oh, sorry. BTW if you want to mention someone, to directly talk to them use the at symbol (@) then the username, for example Devinsoccer

(sorry mods for being off topic)

Flannel
December 27th, 2016, 02:56 PM
The only real consequences as of right now are:
You're underage / it's illegal.
Your brain is still developing, and if you start smoking a LOT, it will slow it.
If you have a close family member who smokes, I suggest consulting them and asking them what they think. I won't say my real personal opinion since I'm sure it's against these rules, but I'd say at least wait until you're older lol. It isn't harmful unless you smoke it a lot at a young age, but I still suggest waiting a little bit. I can't say much because I do and I'm almost 17 but I very rarely do. Very occasionally.
I'd say I'm still pretty damn smart, lol.
3-5 times a week is too much at 14. Don't do that.

Trevor.
December 28th, 2016, 05:00 AM
Hey, first of all, I've never smoked weed before, but i came very close to it, I was hanging out with my friends while they were smoking weed, and after a little while, they handed my the bong so I can take a hit, I got really tempted to take a hit, but I was able to resist it. but now I really want to try it, but at the same time I don't want to because I always worry that I'll get caught in some way, I'm not so worried about the brain damage or anything like that because my friend who smokes weed (about 3-5 times a week) does well in school (so do I). what do You guys think i should do?

PS: I'm also tempted do start vaping, because I tried it twice (about a year ago) and i had a good experience with it (aside from the time my vice principal caught me and my friends doing it on school property(I was craving the nicotine))

but as usual, when i get a chance to do these types of things, I'll probably resist it.

I'm from Texas and its illegal to smoke weed here. I think that you should keep on resisting and keep yourself away from drugs. Drugs can only ruin your life. Don't abuse the use of drugs. Only use the one you really need, the one the doctor prescribe.

garfield221
January 4th, 2017, 06:14 PM
dont do it

IzzyB
March 25th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Wait to do it - like drinking alcohol. I read it has more of a chance of harming teens cuz we're still developing parts of our brain, same with booze.

PinkFloyd
March 25th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Okay, by saying this, I'm not condoning the use of illegal drugs. It's important to remember that if caught, there are definitely some bad consequences. You could get a possession charge if you have enough of it. (not sure what the laws are in Canada) Everything here is hypothetical. I am not telling you to do drugs.

If you are going to try it, take these steps to make the experience as safe as possible. Marijuana is not a harmful drug. It's directly comparable to alcohol except for that Alcohol is a physically and psychological addictive drug, whereas Marijuana is just psychologically addictive to some people. You can also overdose and die from drinking too much alcohol. With Marijuana, it's impossible to overdose.

1. Smoke it in a safe location with people you know and trust.
2. Do your best to ensure it isn't laced. There is no fool proof way of spotting laced weed. The best way is to see it being produced. If you know a guy who grows the plant himself, that's the way to go. Lacing weed is pretty uncommon, but its better to be safe rather than sorry.
3. Do not get behind the wheel and drive.

Endeavour
March 25th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Wait to do it - like drinking alcohol. I read it has more of a chance of harming teens cuz we're still developing parts of our brain, same with booze.

Please don't bump old threads. :locked: