PDA

View Full Version : Drunk me decided to come out to my friends

City Kid
November 20th, 2016, 12:50 PM
I just want to share a little story with you guys.

Yesterday, a couple of friends and I were celebrating my boyfriend's 20th birthday. As the evening progressed, we started playing Never Have I Ever... And for some reason, we switched to playing a reverse version of it later on (as in you say something you have done in your life and everyone who hasn't done it has to drink).

When it was my turn, I knew I had the perfect thing to say to make everyone in the room drink. You see, I was the only girl at that party and all of the guys were as straight as it gets. So drunk me decided to just say "I was in love with someone of the same gender before". Just like I had thought, everyone had to drink. Before that, the only person who knew of my bisexuality was my boyfriend, but in that moment, none of my friends made a big deal out of it. They were actually just curious and wanted me to show them a photo of the girl I used to have a crush on...

So yeah, this really isn't that big a deal. I knew that none of my friends would really care, but I'm still glad I did it when I was drunk because it was just sooo much easier. :D

Just JT
November 20th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Well I read this thinking this was something really bad and it didn't go well.
But after reading it I'll say congrats!! It takes a lot of courage even today to come out.
Drunk or sober, you were sober enough to remember it, so you weren't so drunk that you didn't know what you were doing

:hug:

ImCoolBeans
November 20th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Yeah your title made me think it was a bad experience :P idk why I just kind of assumed that.
But that's great! I'm really glad that your friends are accepting and that your coming out was well received. It takes courage to do - sober or not. Well done! It only gets easier from here :)

ska8er
November 21st, 2016, 07:30 AM
Your true feelings came out and ur friends
accepted it so it was all not that bad of a
thing but the curious guys wanted to c a
pic of the girl u had a crush on cause may
b they wanted to fantasize on the fact that
the two of u were together.

loki2000
November 23rd, 2016, 06:07 AM
Congrads !!! Glad it went well for you ! Your braver than me ..I`m so scared to to do something like that ... Nice job !

jamie_n5
November 26th, 2016, 08:38 PM
I am glad that you did that and it went off well. Now you know that your friends can accept you totally now and you have that off your back. I am very happy for you Sophie and yeah it does loosen the tongue to be drunk.