November 16th, 2016, 05:56 AM
Why do girls wear tight black shorts under their skirts and dresses :(

Most girls seem to wear shorts under their skirts and dresses

City Kid
November 16th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Relationships and Dating :arrow: Fashion

Mars
November 16th, 2016, 07:17 AM
So their legs and privates aren't exposed?...

Amethyst Rose
November 16th, 2016, 10:36 PM
It is called being modest.

They're especially good for shorter dresses/skirts and on windy days so nothing is accidentally seen :P

PlasmaHam
November 16th, 2016, 11:09 PM
I'm not a girl, but I have four sisters who frequently wear skirts, so I might be of some help.

They typically wear them for modesty. Skirts can be accidentally revealing in some cases, so shorts or pants are worn under them to prevent that. Also it can be seen as more fashionable than bare legs, and is warmer on colder days.

Flapjack
November 17th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Why are you looking up girls skirts to know :') I am just being a twat buddy and I agree with what Amethyst said:)

Taryn98
November 19th, 2016, 09:43 AM
The only time I've ever seen this is very little girls that don't know any better to not lift up their dresses. I don't know anyone my age that wears shorts under a dress or skirt.

Elena_
November 23rd, 2016, 01:47 PM
The only time I've ever seen this is very little girls that don't know any better to not lift up their dresses. I don't know anyone my age that wears shorts under a dress or skirt.

Same. I just use thongs when im wearing a dress, it looks better :)

Svetlana2000
November 29th, 2016, 03:37 AM
shorts under skirts? yuck... sounds disgusting! im not an underwear girl at all but anything else but a thong sounds like grandma style.

Trevor.
December 29th, 2016, 06:19 AM
Why do girls wear tight black shorts under their skirts and dresses :(

Most girls seem to wear shorts under their skirts and dresses

My mom makes my sister wear it so it can protect them from any peeking toms. Black is a hard color to see through with is a really good factor to buying clothes. most people don't like to be exposed

blooky
January 4th, 2017, 07:34 PM
I would never do that.