PDA

View Full Version : bras and panties...

emmaxx
November 14th, 2016, 06:05 PM
what styles of bras and panties do you own? ive got a few plain white and black sets i wear to school,
a red underwear set,
a pink lacy bra and thong set,
a black lacy bra,
a green and black stripey bra
and a blue G-string
among others

i love wearing pretty underwear, makes me feel so positive:)
what about you, whatd u own? :) x

sara___
November 15th, 2016, 12:13 AM
I've got dozens of bras and panties/undies ranging from silly white panties with Minnie Mouse on them to things I have to hide from my Dad because he wouldn't approve of them.

Endeavour
November 15th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Puberty for Girls :arrow2: Fashion

Cangirl
November 15th, 2016, 03:06 PM
I have lots and lots as well just like sara. Some are plain colours, and different styles, and some have cutesy things on them, some are sexy and lacey and some are fun and some for naughty ;)

Barbara.
November 15th, 2016, 05:51 PM
I have a lot of bras and panties as well. All my bras are white and my panties are various assortment of colors and styles.

Moriya
November 15th, 2016, 07:40 PM
I have plenty of bras and panties. Most of them are plain colors and little design

BlackParadePixie
November 15th, 2016, 08:59 PM
if I sat here and tried to list all of the underwear I own...I'd be here forever.

shamrockgirl02
November 20th, 2016, 01:59 AM
I've got dozens of bras and panties/undies ranging from silly white panties with Minnie Mouse on them to things I have to hide from my Dad because he wouldn't approve of them.

Yep, this definitely describes mine and my sisters' panty drawers in a nutshell, definitely don't want dad to look in there lol. And for bras some sports bras, some front clasps, strapless, some sexy ones with lace and such. So a smorgasbord I guess. Lol

Taryn98
November 20th, 2016, 10:50 AM
I had a friend that worked at Victoria's Secret, so she'd always give me discounts on stuff, so I have tons of different bras. I probably have around 40 or so. Every different color you can imagine and a variety of styles (push up, bralettes, strapless, etc.).
I haven't wore panties since I was like 12 so I don't have any of those anymore.

Jamy
November 20th, 2016, 01:32 PM
I have a lot of different bras and panties, g strings, thongs, etc. From normal plain colours to naughty texts and of course sexy lingerie!!!!

:)

Dyri_14
November 23rd, 2016, 05:40 PM
15 Panties, 8 Thong, 6 G string, 4 Boyshorts and 10 differents bra

Svetlana2000
November 29th, 2016, 04:29 AM
usually dont wear underwear, only have like two dozens of thongs for when im on my period. plus some sexy lingerie, mostly gifts from guys.

LanaPole
December 8th, 2016, 11:37 AM
I don't wear bras and normally i try to avoid underwear as well.

LITTLEANGEL16
December 9th, 2016, 02:24 PM
I just have normal pants, that I only wear when going outdoors, I do not like thongs or G-strings.
As for bras I have some normal ones white, black and purple, and a lot of sports bras I wear to school to stop my nips showing through my uniform shirt. otherwise I only wear a bra when I really have to.

gemma.2000
December 23rd, 2016, 06:15 PM
Dont need a bra. And just normal pants

wrecked
December 26th, 2016, 03:12 AM
Between my Mom and Sister they must have 60-70 pairs of panties

Emilyyy
December 26th, 2016, 01:00 PM
I don't have anything too racy just yet, just normal white or light colored panties but would like to get some sets of 'nicer' panties but not sure if parents would approve.

Cute_Jenny
December 26th, 2016, 02:01 PM
different colours - red, yellow, pink, black, white, marine, green, ....

katie3
February 20th, 2017, 06:59 PM
I have like 10 white bras and a lot of different styles and colours of panties, listing them would take too long, I also have 3 thongs.

darla
February 20th, 2017, 09:23 PM
a lot of different ones

EvaNL
February 23rd, 2017, 11:01 AM
I have many different kinds of panties and bras. Too many to list :)

ChloeF
March 21st, 2017, 11:16 PM
l have a few matching bra and panty sets but otherwise a mix of styles in most colours you can think of.

stoneflowe96
March 23rd, 2017, 11:07 AM
I have a lot of diffrent bras and panties. Some are matching, but a lot are not

Cute_Jenny
March 23rd, 2017, 01:06 PM
I have a lot of diffrent bras and panties. Some are matching, but a lot are not

me tooo

The1uwant
April 6th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Atleast 15 bras in different colors and dozens of pairs of panties

Ashelyisamazing878
May 2nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
I own SOO many types, colors, and styles it's not even funny! But wearing the pretty ones make me feel sexy yet comfortable too! I especially like the laced kinds!

Beachgirl16
June 26th, 2017, 09:12 AM
I have a lot of bright and neon laced bras and underwear. I have some black thongs. I have multi colored bras and panties along with prints. It's a wide variety.

Countrypie20
September 17th, 2017, 08:10 PM
I have a variety of full coverage bras, most of them are white, but I have a few black, and one each of red, yellow, beige and lavender. I have bralettes to sleep in, all of those are pink.

I usually wear boy shorts

MissMolly
September 18th, 2017, 11:18 PM
I have mostly boy shorts and bikini cut panties in all different colors. A couple thongs and G-strings, but I am not really comfortable in them. I will wear them occasionally to avoid panty lines while wearing leggings or yoga pants.

I would guess about 15 bras. Mostly normal, a couple strapless. I also have a decent collection of sports bras.

kaybart
September 19th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Bras... I like them and dislike them. "It's complicated"

I have 3 bras that fit — and a TON that don't fit... I should purge the ones that don't fit but they're so expensive I don't wanna :( And I need to go for a fitting again soon, I'm afraid.

Styles I like are balconette (though my boobs aren't friends of them, typically), unlined lace or sheer full-coverage (but not closed on top or plunge, again it's a shape issue), and I'm getting into Polish brands like Comexim and EM (good for lots of front projection—good for when you don't want to be minimized or pushed "east-west" and for girls who need lots of immediate depth. Polish bras are awesome!)

Panties... meh, I basically don't wear panties. Commando FTW.

Mjtorres13
November 4th, 2017, 03:13 PM
I have like 10 white bras and a lot of different styles and colours of panties, listing them would take too long, I also have 3 thongs.

What color are your thongs

Triple k
November 24th, 2017, 10:30 AM
20+ pairs of panties and around 10 bras

sazzzo
November 26th, 2017, 04:33 AM
I've only got 5 bras. 3 white ones for school and a pink and a black. Knickers are all bikini style. Most are pink or white but some other colours too including spots and stripes.