PDA

View Full Version : Trying to eat healthy

Muddy Sneakers
November 12th, 2016, 10:11 PM
So I'm trying to eat a healthier diet and I've cut out sodas and most desserts. But I still like to snack in the late afternoon and don't want a candy bar. Peanuts are boring and popcorn doesn't feel satisfying. Suggestions for a healthy snack?

Sailor Mars
November 12th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Fruits are always an option. Granola is also good. I've found that mixing granola, fruit, honey (or syrup, if you're feeling a sweeter off day) and plain yogurt is really good and healthy (I think?)

But yeah, make some home made stuff to snack on or get granola/cereal bars.

Phosphene
November 12th, 2016, 10:49 PM
I like adding granola (and even certain cereals) to yogurt, granola bars, and fruit/fruit smoothies. Greek yogurt is really good, my favorite is strawberry.

everlong
November 19th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Fruit, vegetables, yogurt, and breakfast bars are good.

nekid
November 20th, 2016, 01:30 PM
fruit, trail mix, granola bars

Dames
November 23rd, 2016, 12:35 PM
fruits are pretty tasty and def healthy

Jennipayne
November 25th, 2016, 07:25 AM
I am looking for food items that is good for teeth.

Barbara.
November 29th, 2016, 06:48 PM
I always enjoy veggies,something like carrot sticks,celery sticks,cherry tomato etc.

mick01
December 24th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Celery with peanut butter is actually very healthy and satisfying.

SethTheGreat
December 27th, 2016, 12:32 PM
For me it is all about watching what I eat but it is not what foods but how much of each food I eat. I know that I can eat a hamburger so I do not get the big one but the smaller one and I only eat until I am full. Inn the past I would eat until it was all gone, but now I just eat until I am full and save what ever is left over.