PDA

View Full Version : Talking with Friends or Family

Space
November 10th, 2016, 08:00 PM
--snip--

Adarest
November 10th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Learn magic tricks and use that to bridge communication to strangers. Anyone can be your friend, but you also need the time and commitment to keep them as a friend.

bonbon
November 10th, 2016, 10:09 PM
There are lots of hobbies besides sports. As you said, acting is one, but there are many others: art, music, dance, chess, amateur radio... Just pick something that interests you and find a club or a group doing that. I'm an avid Lego player/collector myself, and I've met good pals at a local Lego club.

Pretty bad you are homeschooled, as school is the best place to get a social life.

Curious_Guy
November 11th, 2016, 07:43 AM
There are lots of hobbies besides sports. As you said, acting is one, but there are many others: art, music, dance, chess, amateur radio... Just pick something that interests you and find a club or a group doing that. I'm an avid Lego player/collector myself, and I've met good pals at a local Lego club.

Pretty bad you are homeschooled, as school is the best place to get a social life.

Well said, and so true.
School is a awesome place to learn social and life skills.

Endeavour
November 11th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow2: Family and Friends

jamie_n5
November 12th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Well I think you just need to get out to places where people hang out and try making friends. You definitely are at a great loss socially by not being in a school. Can't you like study more or get tutoring help in a school. I wish you luck man.

Just JT
November 12th, 2016, 09:03 PM
What are these things you need to talk to so,some about. I'm confused.
I get that you feel isolated and not many friends because of home school. But I'm not sure I'm following you on this