arrested-I'm comfortable in front of the
friends that I know well and also in the
locker room in school but I don't make
it a habit and where else would u feel
comfortable nude other than a nudist
colony or being alone at home?

Bull
November 10th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Totally comfortable being nude all my life. Totally natural. Enjoy going to clothing optional locations.

steellord321
November 10th, 2016, 09:13 AM
I'm not really comfortable being nude with people i have to be around when clothed, but i'll do it to not go sweaty all day and to fit in. I'm kind of nervous being gay and reaching the age guys don't get boners all the time i will out myself if it continues. The good news is PE is over next semester

I'm somewhat comfortable with my team that's 30 miles away because we're only together for the reason we get naked (the sport and locker room) so what happens there stays there. Also we cut up about it a lot more than at school where no one talks so it's just awkward. I think its more natural for guys 14-15 to horse around

LITTLEANGEL16
November 10th, 2016, 10:19 AM
As a naturist I be nude around the house most of the time, also been to naturist holiday camps and naturist swimming clubs.
I voted in the poll
XX

zack.zack
November 10th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Totally comfortable being nude around family, friends, and strangers - pretty confident about my body and self esteem, so its like no big deal for me.

swimjoey1
November 10th, 2016, 02:38 PM
I am comfortable nude when changing after swim practice. With my friends and dad, but would be awkward with my mom.

sniffablecow
November 10th, 2016, 02:57 PM
I am never comfortable nude. What makes you guys feel comfortable letting other males, or anyone see your genitals and everything? I would do it if I had a wife, but but never in any other situation.

jamie_n5
November 10th, 2016, 05:07 PM
I am comfortable around friends and outdoors with friends. I am OK with my dad but not mom. My little sister doesn't bother me I guess either. I never make it a point to walk around nude either.

pjones
November 10th, 2016, 08:02 PM
I'm nude at home and my family has gone to a naturist resort last 3 years.

everlong
November 10th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Maybe only with very close friends

Adarest
November 10th, 2016, 08:56 PM
I rather keep it between me and the one significant other when I find her. At least, us 2 can share that secret together.

bonbon
November 10th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Only with very close friends, I think

Falcons_11
November 10th, 2016, 10:34 PM
I've been nude around my brothers, some cousins, and friends.

Canadian Dream
November 10th, 2016, 11:16 PM
I'm comfortable naked with people that are relatively close to me such as good friends or family, but I typically avoid being naked in public. Locker rooms are an exception but generally I prefer to cover myself down there when I'm outdoors.

Curious_Guy
November 11th, 2016, 06:11 AM
I like being naked, especially outdoors. That's why i can't wait for summer. I also want to go to a nude beach, i think it would be awesome fun.

steellord321
November 11th, 2016, 06:56 AM
I am never comfortable nude. What makes you guys feel comfortable letting other males, or anyone see your genitals and everything? I would do it if I had a wife, but but never in any other situation.

you don't have to be comfortable to do it. God forbid we do things that for short time make us uncomfortable so we don't sweat all day for example

nekid
November 11th, 2016, 11:10 AM
my friends and boys at school see me naked and I don't care. now that i'm getting pubes not sure I want mom to see me

jen698
November 11th, 2016, 04:38 PM
i dont mind at all with family and friends i would like to go to a nudest beach some time

The1uwant
November 12th, 2016, 12:49 AM
I have no issues being seen nude

eightplay
November 12th, 2016, 02:14 AM
The only person I feel uncomfortable being naked in front of is my dad. He has seen me very briefly topless but that's all. Other than that I'm really OK with my mom, brother, and sister seeing me naked. My brother (15) and sister (13) and I (I'm 17) share a bathroom and all agreed a long time ago that it would be easier and quicker getting ready for the school bus if we didn't make a big deal about seeing each other naked as we share the bathroom. It was a little awkward at first but once you see the other person naked it's no big deal after that. Once in a while my brother gets an erection when we're all running around naked but my sister and I don't tease him as we know its natural and he can't help it.

Abhorrence
November 12th, 2016, 04:57 AM
This isn't related to puberty. :locked: