PDA

View Full Version : How would you describe your aesthetic?

Babs
November 8th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Pretty self-explanatory. Describe your style/aesthetic/whatever. I'd say mine is slouchy/vaguely boyish/cozy/layered. I like to preserve the feeling of having just woken up and not having to get out of bed all day so you just lay in bed on your phone for 2 hours. That feeling but with clothing.

Go ahead, shoot.

Mysha
November 8th, 2016, 06:25 PM
because
- i walk with my chin up
- my shoulders are behind
- chest forward
and
every step feel butt

buik in
borst vooruit
en kin omhoog!
x

pastel
November 8th, 2016, 06:36 PM
^ same

im really into thrift stores and wearing preferable vintage name brands because im a cheap shit and like to stay trendy/cute. but i wear dad caps and roll up the jeans and tuck in the shirts with the belt and the adidas shoes. typical gay boy wear u get me

Mars
November 8th, 2016, 06:51 PM
I guess just... chill? I don't really put effort into anything. I just try to make my colours match and stuff. I'm trying to get more into a specific type of style tho, idk wht suits me tho lmao

Amethyst Rose
November 8th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Jeez, what do I say about me :lol: it depends on my mood really... I like to put effort into my appearance but don't always have the time nor the patience. Sometimes I look like a less-worn grunge girl (flannels, band shirts, Converse etc.). Other times I'm a lot brighter and 'girlier' you might say? I'm horrible at names for styles and I couldn't classify myself into having one specific aesthetic anyway.

Hideous
November 8th, 2016, 08:57 PM
I can't really explain but I'll just use an image lol

http://www.enmodefashion.com/images/2011/08/ASOS-Pantalon-chino-slim-vert-4.jpg

like simple probs idk

https://fashfever.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/alessio-pozzi-asos-beachwear-007.jpg?w=730&h=932

and all of these clothes i get from a favorite brand and will forever purchase from them looool

or if i'm hella extra i go for crop tops, so i guess it's more simple "summer" clothes