PDA

View Full Version : New thread search option?

Flapjack
November 8th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Heyyyyy!! Sorry if this already exists or if there is another thread suggesting this but I have a suggestion XD

Would it be possible to add a search like 'New Posts' but for new threads? I know there is unanswered threads but I think it would be really useful to find new threads that I haven't yet opened because sometimes I am off for a few days and I miss so much!! :(

Endeavour
November 8th, 2016, 04:22 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean Flapjack. The threads that you haven't read yet are in New Posts.

Flapjack
November 8th, 2016, 04:31 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean @Flapjack (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/member.php?u=122060). The threads that you haven't read yet are in New Posts.
Yeahhhh but they are mixed with ones I have also read if that makes sense? XD Like I am suggesting a feature for new OP post if you like as opposed to unanswered and new posts? Does that make any sense?? Sorry I am explaining it bad but that is the best I think I can do xD

Endeavour
November 8th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Yeahhhh but they are mixed with ones I have also read if that makes sense? XD Like I am suggesting a feature for new OP post if you like as opposed to unanswered and new posts? Does that make any sense?? Sorry I am explaining it bad but that is the best I think I can do xD

Ah right I get you now. They appear in New Posts if either you haven't read them at all or there's been new replies since you last went into the thread, if that makes sense. I'm not sure if there's a way to just show threads you haven't read at all.

Living For Love
November 8th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Not sure if I understood what you said, but go to "Quick Links" and then "Unanswered posts".

Flapjack
November 8th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Not sure if I understood what you said, but go to "Quick Links" and then "Unanswered posts".
Thanks buddy but I already knew about that :P

Like I would like a feature that shows me all the latest threads that have been started and I have not read, does that make sense? :)

Living For Love
November 8th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Thanks buddy but I already knew about that :P

Like I would like a feature that shows me all the latest threads that have been started and I have not read, does that make sense? :)
[-]It does, but isn't that the "Unanswered posts" section I showed you?[/-]

Ok, forget it, I got it now...

I'm not aware of that functionality, nor if it can be implemented, but I'm sure one of the admins can look into that.