PDA

View Full Version : Am i have crush on him ?

Eric D
November 7th, 2016, 09:08 PM
I've just gone to high school and i met a boy. He shares interest with and his characteristic is quite get on well with me. We are good friends. But recently he seems to be less online and we have less talk. We are not in the same class nor club so nearly we dont talk anymore. I feel kind of miss him and think about him many times a day.When i text him and doesnt even seen or read it i feel like kind of hurt.
So could you tell me if im gay and have crush on him or it is just the feeling when your friend is gone.

ItsJustSomeone
November 7th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Hm, that's a tough question. Of course, it's going to hurt when a friend seems to go away so suddenly. Don't be too surprised if you think about him and miss him a bit! That's normal for every friendship. However, if you find yourself thinking about him a lot to the point where you can't focus, or you daydream about being more than just friends, then that's where I say you should really think about whether you like this guy or not. Perhaps you're attached to him, or you're developing feelings. From what I see here, I think you're just going through some pain over losing your friend. I say you wait it out and see how things go until you can clear your mind on this. In the meantime, you could try to talk to him about how you feel you're losing your friendship and see how you can work it out together. Remember to carry on a converstation like that in a calm state. I hope this helps, and good luck! I'm always here to talk. :)

Eric D
November 8th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Hm, that's a tough question. Of course, it's going to hurt when a friend seems to go away so suddenly. Don't be too surprised if you think about him and miss him a bit! That's normal for every friendship. However, if you find yourself thinking about him a lot to the point where you can't focus, or you daydream about being more than just friends, then that's where I say you should really think about whether you like this guy or not. Perhaps you're attached to him, or you're developing feelings. From what I see here, I think you're just going through some pain over losing your friend. I say you wait it out and see how things go until you can clear your mind on this. In the meantime, you could try to talk to him about how you feel you're losing your friendship and see how you can work it out together. Remember to carry on a converstation like that in a calm state. I hope this helps, and good luck! I'm always here to talk. :)

Thank you! Actually i dont think about him all the time. It just sometimes sprouts in my head. I've never imagined sth romantic or sexual with him. It just i think i miss him. Btw, you say that i should talk to him about my feeling. But is it weird to talk about it becuz i think he will find is strange. Also, i dont know how to bring up the conversation either :(

ItsJustSomeone
November 8th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Thank you! Actually i dont think about him all the time. It just sometimes sprouts in my head. I've never imagined sth romantic or sexual with him. It just i think i miss him. Btw, you say that i should talk to him about my feeling. But is it weird to talk about it becuz i think he will find is strange. Also, i dont know how to bring up the conversation either :(

Well, obviously you want your friendship again. Whether you really wanna talk about it or not is your choice, you know? It depends. If you feel comfortable with the idea, you can kind of just start a small conversation someday and just mention that "hey, I kind of feel like we're not talking as much lately." This is the way I would approach the situation, but again, it depends on the friend and your current relationship with him! If your friend isn't the kind for a "feelings" chat, then maybe you should try to find a way to contact him (social media?) and just get to know him better. After all, if you just met, chances are you don't know each other completely. Once you get to talk more, the issue may resolve itself as the friendship improves. If not much seems to improve, try to talk about it, if appropriate, or move on to a new person to befriend. It is a weird situation, but in time, it'll all be okay! :whoops:

jamie_n5
November 8th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Well only you would truly know if you are gay. You will know in your heart and realize that your sexual and romantic feelings are for guys and not girls. You would just only want to be friends with girls and not sexual with them.
As far as your friend I think you have a crush on him and I don't think he has any romantic feelings for you and regards you as a casual friend. Do you even know if he is gay? If you want to try get closer to him then I would think you need to go to him in person and tell him how you feel and then you will get your answer.

Jennipayne
November 25th, 2016, 07:22 AM
yea, I think so.