PDA

View Full Version : Did somebody put something in my drink?

RJH98
November 7th, 2016, 05:45 PM
I went to a Halloween party/ bar crawl saturday that started at 3.30 PM. By 4.30 PM I had drank not more than 3 beers but I don't remember anything after that, except for a few blurs. I woke up the next day at my gf's house and I couldn't remember anything from the night before. My best friend told me he took me outside because I was acting really weird and he told me to throw up to get everything out, but it didn't work.

Has anyone ever put anything in your drink, and what did it feel like, if you remember anything?

ImCoolBeans
November 8th, 2016, 10:10 AM
I've never had that happen to me, thankfully. That's why you always have to be careful about accepting open drinks/drinks in cups at parties or bars from people you don't know. It's possible it wasn't even intended for you but you ended up being the unlucky one who got the drink.

Michael75
November 10th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Few of my friends have had yokes slipped into their drinks, normally they're stupid enough to drink water lying around though. Normally they wake up with a sore jaw, gnawed gums etc and also everyone normally goes "Fuck bai your jaw was swinging last night! You must have been fucking yoked" That's normally what happens bro

SethfromMI
November 10th, 2016, 07:38 PM
sounds like it is very possible. I never had it happened to me (I don't drink). even when your careful it can happen. glad your ok

Stronk Serb
November 11th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Judging by your age, three beers is nothing. I mean that shit starts when I drink like two or more full water glasses of some strong shit like vodka. And that's on an empty stomach. That also never happens from beer unless you drink a barrel, because it is too weak. I am an alcoholic and I developed an immunity to alcohol, but even if this was your first drink ever, it is impossible. I think someone spiked your drink.

Dames
November 20th, 2016, 07:29 AM
luckily never been drugged, goodluck finding out