PDA

View Full Version : Pubes

ValentinClarke
November 7th, 2016, 03:40 PM
I've said this before, but now it seems a bit more normal theses days, but do you show your pubes to other people? Quite a lot of people in my school do this, including me, and it happens in lessons, and boys show it to girls but not vice versa

Tpyro
November 7th, 2016, 04:10 PM
I cant say I have, to guys or girls at school like that. I know in have and seen buddy's pubes, at home/sleepovers, camping, swimming. normal I cant say it is or not. haven't seen others pubes in class or hall etc.

zzzzzzzzzz
November 7th, 2016, 04:24 PM
I've said this before, but now it seems a bit more normal theses days, but do you show your pubes to other people? Quite a lot of people in my school do this, including me, and it happens in lessons, and boys show it to girls but not vice versa

I've only ever looked and seen in the boys changing room. I can't see how a boy would show to a girl at school without getting into trouble

loki2000
November 7th, 2016, 04:42 PM
No never heard of that b4

camo115
November 7th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Thats wierd. But once we had some duct tape in school and my friend had a very smart idea. It didnt end very well.

niklas
November 7th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Me and a group of friends at school will sometimes do this, bit of a dare/joke thing to do a quick flash of pubes lol ... occasionally pants go a little too low and there's a bit of shaft on display.

The Byrd
November 7th, 2016, 06:08 PM
I've never seen it done quite so explicitly. That would be a bit weird (welcome though :P) I have, however, seen some people kinda pull their underwear down a bit in PE to reveal their pubes.

jamie_n5
November 7th, 2016, 07:50 PM
I have never done that nor my friends in school or places like that.

hairy balls
November 7th, 2016, 10:02 PM
I've only ever looked and seen in the boys changing room but sounds like fun

Endeavour
November 7th, 2016, 10:41 PM
I don't think this is exactly puberty related. :locked: