PDA

View Full Version : Please help what am I?

Oasis
November 6th, 2016, 02:47 PM
I don't know if so have an eating disorder, someone once close to me told me that I was annorexic, but I don't not eat all the time.... what I will do is I will not eat/eat very little for about a week then I'll start to eat, like a lot, and I use laxatives every other day, Then in a couple weeks and I'll stop eating then the cycle repeats....

Idk what's wrong with me

Amethyst Rose
November 6th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Rigorous pattern you have going here... it is important that you keep your diet consistent and not have huge fluctuations like you're doing right now. I believe using laxatives would fall under bulimia (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). Do your best to eat healthy and not starve yourself or over-indulge.

Abhorrence
November 8th, 2016, 07:26 AM
You don't always have to fit into the generic anorexic or bulimic specifications to have an eating disorder. It certainly sounds like you have a problem that you need checked out. Eating disorders can cause extremely serious health conditions that can cut your life span by up to 30 years if it doesn't kill you in the process. You should go to a doctor as soon as you can or at least bring it up with someone that can help, a problem shared is a problem halved.