PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal for your cheeks to look flushed all the time?

Jinglebottom
November 4th, 2016, 06:25 PM
It's a minor issue, but my nose and cheeks always seem to have this very noticeable pink/slightly reddish glow which gives the illusion that I'm sunburnt 24/7. Is that normal? I don't see it on anyone else.

jamie_n5
November 4th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Yeah some people just have normal rosy cheeks. Unless you have some other medical problems.

drhalsey1
November 4th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Some people also just get red at the slightest cold, heat, and exercise. For instance I have a friend who always looks like he's blushing or something after gym class. It's not all the time, but decently often

devotionnel
November 5th, 2016, 04:53 AM
Maybe the skin on your face is just very sensitive to temperature? I know people who have the same issue.

Jinglebottom
November 5th, 2016, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure that's the case. It doesn't matter whether I'm indoors or outdoors, hot or cold, my cheeks/nose always look slightly inflamed. It just makes me look odd.

BlackParadePixie
November 5th, 2016, 11:20 PM
it could also be a case of Rosacea. You could go see a dermatologist to determine if you have it or not, and get treatment for it if you do.

Amethyst Rose
November 5th, 2016, 11:28 PM
It could be your skin is just naturally sensitive. Mine is, and I have experienced the same problem except not constantly as you are, just occasionally. Sometimes I would feel it (like I'm blushing for no reason), other times someone would just randomly say "Your face looks flushed, are you ok?" It doesn't happen as often anymore. I think BlackParadePixie makes a good point about seeing a dermatologist so you can know if it's something that needs to be treated or not.

Just JT
November 5th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Do you feel congested when you notice this flushness?

PlasmaHam
November 12th, 2016, 09:02 PM
I'll say it is just the way your skin naturally is. I have seen people who are perfectly fine physically but for some reason always have rosy cheeks. I don't see anything life threatening about it, if it is just naturally red.