PDA

View Full Version : Zipper issue

rioo
November 3rd, 2016, 11:54 AM
Do you often have problem with your zipper? is that on ur jacket, jeans or bag? and how you usually fix it?
Today my zipper head stuck on my jeans, and I need to pull it up using the nail on my belt. But I rarely have problem with this.

Amethyst Rose
November 3rd, 2016, 07:03 PM
I don't often have problems with zippers, good thing too because I take a strange liking to them for some reason.

Falcons_11
November 3rd, 2016, 08:35 PM
The worse problem I ever had with a zipper was when one broke on my jeans while I was in the boy's bathroom at school. It came off the track and there was no way I could zip up my jeans. I had to use my books and notepads to cover myself otherwise everyone would have seen my open fly.

everlong
November 5th, 2016, 10:10 AM
My dress pants has a little frayed hole near the zipper. Zipping it can be difficult because it always gets caught on a hole, but I've recently found a way around it so it's all good now.

Muddy Sneakers
November 14th, 2016, 08:19 PM
What a really tiny question! :) But OK....two problems with zippers. First, a little known fact, but zippers actually know when you are in a rush, like you're late for class and you don't have time for them to mess up, and that's when they love to not work. Second, I used to have this ancient pair of cutoff jeans that had been washed a million times so the fabric was worn out. They were tight (i'd outgrown them) and one day the entire zipper just ripped out along the crotch seam. Not good.

Dames
November 23rd, 2016, 12:48 PM
try rubbing a candle on the zipper, the wax helps it slide better