PDA

View Full Version : Most Phones You've Broken at Once?

jdhud024
November 2nd, 2016, 11:31 PM
I'm slightly rough on phones. Broke my iPhone 5C, then beloved LG G3, then the Galaxy S4 I had as a back up for that, half broke my back up back up back up iPhone 4S, and am now using a Droid RAZR Maxx I bought off eBay for $38. All in the span of a month.

So yeah, I'm bored as fuck, so who else has bad luck like me?

Uranus
November 3rd, 2016, 01:18 AM
Not me. I still use 2 phones from the past two years, one for music, one for whatever. Only phone I've had that was broken, well i intentionally dropped it down like 3 stories high in a building down to the basement concrete floor. It felt so good to break that piece of shit

Babs
November 4th, 2016, 04:59 PM
I've never broken a phone. I've severely damaged them, but they've always continued to work. I try to be extremely careful with phones.

Rendez-Vous
November 5th, 2016, 12:48 AM
I've never broke phones physically, usually I mess up with firmware and then try to turn it back to life. I fucking love android.

Endeavour
November 5th, 2016, 06:58 AM
I don't think I've ever broken a phone intentionally, nor have I ever cracked the screen or anything like that. I'm usually pretty careful with my phone. :)

Phosphene
November 5th, 2016, 08:56 AM
I have never broken a phone. I never thought about it until I saw this thread, now I am so tempted to break the horrible phone I have so my parents will let me upgrade xD probably not going to but it was a nice thought.

Flapjack
November 5th, 2016, 09:01 AM
I think I have broken 4 phones this yeah xD Only had my s6 for like a month and I have dropped it so many times xD It has scratches around the sides but none on the screen that gosh!!

everlong
November 5th, 2016, 10:04 AM
I've never broken a phone, but I've cracked a few of mine. Some severely, some not.

Moriya
November 5th, 2016, 01:27 PM
I only broke one phone in my lifetime. Well, technically the screen broke and Apple doesn't offer screen fixes for older devices soooo....

Abyssal Echo
November 5th, 2016, 03:02 PM
I've only broken one phone.... I dropped my Galaxy S4 and the screen shattered. One of my dogs chewed up two of my phones.

Emerald Dream
November 5th, 2016, 03:24 PM
I've never broken a phone - I've always had them locked up in cases, except when I clean them.

Hideous
November 8th, 2016, 12:36 AM
I've broke my iPhone 5s once and iPad 7 times.

bonbon
November 10th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Never broke mine, though my mother broke my phone once (an S4!) by putting it in the washing machine by accident. The S4 was still running, but the screen was mostly dead.

mrmee
November 15th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Ive never even cracked a phone screen. I had an iPhone 5s in an otterbox for two years until it was time for an upgrade, then lent it to a friend who didnt have a phone and he took it out of the otterbox and broke it in less than a month.

Hyper
November 16th, 2016, 06:49 AM

Ok well 1. But I was drunk, I poured vodka on it, I'd had it for 7 years and kept it in fairly immaculate condition up until that point.

garfield221
January 5th, 2017, 03:29 PM
never broken anything

DerBear
January 6th, 2017, 08:44 PM
When I was younger I did lose I think in total 2 phones. One I accidentally put in the bin when I threw out a pair of trousers I had worn that day but gotten really muddy and forgot to check my pockets. The other fell out of my pocket one night while at a community club and as I was outside, it was dark and it must had dropped. Again I was probably like 8-10 at that point when I lost both of them.

Bob billy
January 7th, 2017, 02:39 PM
I'm not rough my my phone. I haven't broke one yet

auser_name
January 7th, 2017, 06:47 PM
I have only ever broken one phone in my lifetime. I had dropped it at a news years eve party and it broke the screen.

CosmicNoodle
January 11th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Screens, the screens never last very long, but the phones always survive, I don't mind using them with cracks in

swiftshadowolf
January 15th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Never broken a phone before, touch wood and fingers crossed.

Kyleroe
May 16th, 2017, 05:28 AM
Just broke my iPhone and I am looking for a new phone for me. I can recommend you guys to check a smartphone comparison website for it. It will help you a lot with your choice and you will make it right. What do you think?

Voice_Of_Unreason
May 16th, 2017, 10:34 AM

I've never broken mine, but literally almost everyone I know has.

Phosphene
May 16th, 2017, 09:45 PM
This thread was bumped :locked: