PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping a lot.

Brightwolf
November 2nd, 2016, 05:38 PM
I've been really wanting sleep a lot, like naps and stuff. It feels like I can never get enough sleep. Is that normal?

Jake789
November 2nd, 2016, 06:08 PM
Yes! I don't know why but this happens for me too. I think I just need a better sleep schedule, also the more naps you take the less sleep you'll get.

ska8er
November 2nd, 2016, 06:19 PM
Depends on how much sleep u
get at night?

Tpyro
November 2nd, 2016, 06:41 PM
it is normal to feel like you need more sleep. with school, sports or extra curricular activities. between 12 ish to 18yr you should be trying to get 9 to 10 hr of sleep at night. one thing is big that helps is trying not to use phones or tablets a hr before you go to bed. your brain needs time to decompress for the led blues light. I know I sound like mom and dad but I looked into it and tried it helps. i still like a 20 to 30 min naps after school sometimes you figure out how long a nap is just right and not to long that your more tired.

Endeavour
November 2nd, 2016, 08:45 PM
Puberty for Boys :arrow2: VT General Hospital

DefinitelyNotY
November 4th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Yes, it's really common, specially if you have a stressfull life, in the exam week, I can sleep over 12 hours, although I never have the time :(

jamie_n5
November 5th, 2016, 11:24 AM
I go to school and work after too. I sometimes get exhausted too. I am a person that doesn't need loads of sleep. If I get 5-6 hours of good restful sleep I am fine. I think that we all differ in the amount of sleep we need. They say that until you are 16 years old that you should have around 10 hours of sleep. With all the things going on in our lives I don't think most teenagers can get that many hours of sleep.

Dames
November 23rd, 2016, 12:38 PM
I have that too, could sleep forever haha

erik2000
November 28th, 2016, 03:32 PM
I think it is not unusual. I heard the same from many kids.

Svetlana2000
December 2nd, 2016, 01:02 AM
im just the opposite. dont need much sleep, 6 hours on average are enough.

RavenTheGoddess
December 29th, 2016, 01:07 AM
Maybe teens just need more sleep than younger kids and adults for whatever reason? Me, I myself can only seem to get 3-4 hours of sleep a night, and I don't know why :/. I was actually getting a decent nights sleep last night until my damn bluetooth speaker woke me up with the "Battery low" beeping it always does :/. fml lmao

Cassius14
January 1st, 2017, 11:47 AM
I think small sleeps can be good because they can make you more refreshed. I don't know if there would become a point when there would be a medical problem, but it doesn't sound unusual

garfield221
January 4th, 2017, 06:31 PM
I have the oposite, i dont sleep