PDA

View Full Version : Guys Compression tights in public

paulhouse
November 2nd, 2016, 02:05 PM
Hey guys,

Do you wear your compression tights in public (so I mean with shorts or nothing over them. ) when you are actually doin no sports (e.g. On the way to the sports or just for fun,...)
Why do you wear them?
How do you waer them (something over, nothing over them)?
What do you wear (kind, colour, brand)
and are you comfy with it to wear them thisway?

rynoblue
November 5th, 2016, 04:08 PM
i wear em under my shorts sometimes and just wear them like shorts 2. they are cool feeling. mine are under armor and nike.

swimjoey1
November 7th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Do you wear your compression tights in public (so I mean with shorts or nothing over them. ) when you are actually doin no sports (e.g. On the way to the sports or just for fun,...) no I usually only wear tights when I am at the gym. I usually wear shorts over them. If i go running in the winter I usually just wear tights and nothing over it.
Why do you wear them? It feels good and keeps you warm in the winter.
How do you waer them (something over, nothing over them)? Shorts over in gym and just tights for running.
What do you wear (kind, colour, brand) I have under armour and nike. I have a few black a blue and one white
and are you comfy wearing it. Yup.

Muddy Sneakers
November 19th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Do you wear your compression tights in public (so I mean with shorts or nothing over them. ) if bike riding yeah.

when you are actually doin no sports (e.g. On the way to the sports or just for fun,...) sometimes
Why do you wear them? looks and feels good
How do you waer them (something over, nothing over them)? nothing underneath them, sometimes shorts or swimsuit on top
What do you wear (kind, colour, brand) Nike
and are you comfy with it to wear them thisway? oh yeah

beachdude
December 29th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Hey guys,

Do you wear your compression tights in public (so I mean with shorts or nothing over them. ) when you are actually doin no sports (e.g. On the way to the sports or just for fun,...) Yea, I wear them all the time, compression shorts too,
Why do you wear them? Helps to keep you thigh muscles from getting tired during sports, plus they look cool.
How do you wear them (something over, nothing over them)? With shorts over them and with nothing, depends on the sport. Cycling, nothing over, Running xcountry, shorts over,
What do you wear (kind, colour, brand) I like Nike ProCombat. Since I run on the road a lot, I want to be seen, so I like bright colors like a bright lime yellow color like the highway crews wear and white. I have black to of course.
and are you comfy with it to wear them this way?Yea, totally. It tool a little getting used to wearing them with no shorts in the beginning, but now I'm totally fine with it, if people want to look, look! I wear them at home too sometime and have even slept in them

jcm08
January 10th, 2017, 02:39 AM
Do you wear your compression tights in public (so I mean with shorts or nothing over them. ) when you are actually doin no sports (e.g. On the way to the sports or just for fun,...) Not really, depends on what I'm doing. If I'm doing a lot of walking I might. I always wear shorts over the top.
Why do you wear them? They're comfortable, look cool and stop me from getting as sore
How do you wear them (something over, nothing over them)? Always with something over them

What do you wear (kind, colour, brand) and are you comfy with it to wear them this way? Grey Nikes, they're pretty comfortable

Tightjeans
January 18th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Only wear they in colder weather and always under shorts or sweats.

themanconnor
February 5th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Do you wear your compression tights in public? yes
Why do you wear them? for running in the cold weather to stay warm
How do you waer them (something over, nothing over them)? nothing over them and nothing underneath
What do you wear (kind, colour, brand) Compression Z running tights
and are you comfy with it to wear them thisway? yes

TWDjacob
March 3rd, 2017, 04:22 PM
Do you wear your compression tights in public (so I mean with shorts or nothing over them. ) i always wear shorts over them
when you are actually doin no sports (e.g. On the way to the sports or just for fun,...) both
Why do you wear them? most days
How do you waer them (something over, nothing over them)? something over
What do you wear (kind, colour, brand) various colors, under armor, adidas
and are you comfy with it to wear them this way? yes

JohnHunter
April 8th, 2017, 03:48 AM
I never wear them in public.