PDA

View Full Version : My Story-ongoing

TeenBoy2002
November 1st, 2016, 11:42 AM
Hello,
First of all, I am from the UK so if you had the same to someone in another country, there might be different laws.

So, I first started cutting the other week when the bullying that I was experiencing got to the point where I could not take it anymore. I also got told to kill myself the other week with people calling the way I look so it sort of left me in a position what made me wonder what to do. I started cutting and when I felt the pain, I kind of felt like I deserved the pain because of the way that people had made me feel.

I had not been cutting that long and then the learning mentor/child protection (whatever you call them, I call them something different so it might confuse you) person found out (because my PE teacher told them) and I ended up having to tell them everything which made me get sorta nervous about it so now I have ongoing support to try and stop it.

I just posted this to help me get it off my chest so feel free to ask me any questions whether that be on here or messaging me, I don't mind.

Thank you.

Flapjack
November 1st, 2016, 06:29 PM
I wish you the best in stopping it buddy!! Be strong you can do it!! I'm here for you if ever you're finding it tough buddy :)

TeenBoy2002
November 27th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Hi everyone,
Just a quick update: I'm not doing very well at the moment, I have recently self harmed again because everything really did get too much especially with the comments what people say.

Thank you.

bentheplayer
November 28th, 2016, 12:51 AM
Do you get access to a therapist? How about try to seek relief from all that stress by finding someone you trust to off load it on verbally. Some times after expressing and verbalizing the issues you face can make them just a little easier to cope with. I know this is easier said than done but try not to bottle up you emotions and then take it out upon yourself thro self-harm. The more times you self-harm as a coping mechanism the harder it becomes to stop. If need be, ask for an appointment with a child psychologist to help you to find better coping mechanisms.

Just JT
November 28th, 2016, 02:29 AM
What bentheplayer is saying is right. People use all kinds of different things to help bottle shit up inside and smother the pain. Some use drugs alcohol or what ever. They all accomplish the same goal. And the more and longer it goes you just forget why your even doing it. But you still feel the pain to you keep smothering it out.

It's much better to let it out. Even if you need to get use someone like an adult you don't trust as much as you'd like. Like when you get a new therapist or something. You just need to unload it to get it out. It's just something we all both do sometimes