PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss for wedding

mai-rin
November 1st, 2016, 06:07 AM
I'm getting married in december, but since I've brought my dress, i've gone up nearly two "dress" sizes. I've been trying to eat healthy, but I can't seem to shift the weight. Does anyone know of any online diet plans that are any good? I'm not huge at all, but when we tried to get the dresses length adjusted last night the hook and eye pinged off and we couldnt get it zipped up. My mother in law told me to go on a diet as she loves my dress. Also do slimming aids work? won't go crazy, just want to fit into my beautiful dress again in time for the wedding. I saved up for ages to get this dress :( I went up to live in cardiff and to start a course, but we got kicked out of where we were staying (through no fault of our own) so we were living in hotels and air bnb, so lived off cuppa pasta/ pot noodles. I'm home again until his mortgage goes through, but I'm still struggling to get down to my original dress size. Student life is hard. I undertand it's harder to lose weight if your're not technically overweight in the first place. Heres a pic of the dress, bear in mind i've gone up two clothes sizes since

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=8044&pictureid=42085

BlackParadePixie
November 1st, 2016, 07:50 PM
cardio cardio cardio and eat more protein! lay off of the noodles and high carb foods. eat lots of lean meat.....chicken, fish, etc...and eat lots of veggies.

Trevor.
December 28th, 2016, 04:25 AM
cardio cardio cardio and eat more protein! lay off of the noodles and high carb foods. eat lots of lean meat.....chicken, fish, etc...and eat lots of veggies.

I couldn't agree anymore... I think you should try hitting the gym and try not to get to stress out. Stressing out may lead to stress-eating. BUT REMEMBER THAT YOUR PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE :)

Contraman
January 2nd, 2017, 02:50 AM
Drink water. Most people overlook it, but just that can make a big difference. You don't have to do what I do and drink several liters a day, I've been doing that for about a year and my body's used to it, but drink it instead of soda or just set a goal that you're gonna drink X glasses per day or something like that. And like the other person said, more lean proteins and vegetables. Don't do a complete 180 and totally change your diet immediately, but just slowly start working healthier options into your everyday life.

dbfordateam
January 10th, 2017, 11:36 PM
carb cut