PDA

View Full Version : Weird 21 year old messaging me

Mynameisdean
October 31st, 2016, 02:53 PM
So this girl added me on Facebook and I added her back. Didn't really care, don't pay much attention as I add everyone who adds me. I know that sounds bad but it doesn't bother me.

She actually then proceeds to message me and I ignored it. Messaged me again with an emoji. I replied back and I began the 'generic how are you conversation' but I did it in a way which it deems me blunt and uninteresting. I just said 'OK' and gave about 10 minute replies. She still does not get the 'message' and continues to message me and ask for my Skype. I told her no twice before she finally just said okay.

Luckily, this person is very far away so not too bad. Bad is very weird :/ As flattered as I am, this was too weird.

Just JT
October 31st, 2016, 06:23 PM
If she's making you uncomfortable just block her

Uniquemind
November 1st, 2016, 12:55 PM
Could be a bot account.

Social networking accounts are hard to verify as real people.

Mynameisdean
November 1st, 2016, 05:52 PM
Could be a bot account.

Social networking accounts are hard to verify as real people.

Must have been a very sophisticated one! Seemed to understand the context of my messages very well!

dude_g
November 1st, 2016, 09:01 PM
Just ignore it to stay safe

SethfromMI
November 1st, 2016, 09:03 PM
just block, don't respond

Flapjack
November 2nd, 2016, 01:41 PM
I suspect either a bot, catfish or scammer xD If you don't want to talk to her then just block her buddy!!

Mynameisdean
November 3rd, 2016, 03:30 PM
I suspect either a bot, catfish or scammer xD If you don't want to talk to her then just block her buddy!!

I think so too. Ironically, she comes from my country which is very religious (Catholic) and I am not sure what she thinks she is doing messaging a 16 year old. It might not be a big deal here but it would be HIGHLY frowned upon there. Makes me wonder...

Dames
November 21st, 2016, 12:44 PM
sounds like it could be a scam, good thing u said no

Falcons_11
November 22nd, 2016, 12:01 PM
Sounds like she's a mega pain in the butt. Ignore her.

niklas
November 24th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Like others have said, just block or unfriend. Done. I get weird people following me on Instagram and I just block their accounts. Don't feel bad.

zack.zack
November 27th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Ive had that happen to me before and it turned out to be one of the people trying to promote an adult webcam site, so I just blocked her. Be careful when adding people you dont know, it could be some kind of trap.

Trevor.
December 30th, 2016, 03:28 AM
just block, don't respond

I want to add to him...
I think you should ignore REPORT and block. I don't think anyone want to hear from her so report her :)

messid
December 30th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Yeah, definitely report her and then block her! That way she not only gets the message but it also stops her from doing it to other people!!

bentheplayer
December 31st, 2016, 12:17 AM
Like what the other said just block her. That account could be someone else pretending to be a 21 female. Don't give ur skype to anyone u don't know or risk being recorded or coerced to do stuff you don't what to.

Bontigo Papi .
January 3rd, 2017, 07:49 AM
If she's making you uncomfortable just block her

Basically . You need to be more careful because many people befriend you so they can basically get your private details and stuff .

tom20012016
January 3rd, 2017, 11:50 AM
Just block her its the best thing to do it

army martin
January 10th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Sounds like you were being catfished. I don't add anybody on facebook I don't know.

BryGuy
January 13th, 2017, 12:20 AM
Sounds like a fake profile. Lots of them out there