PDA

View Full Version : Favorite action movie or movies?

PinkFloyd
October 31st, 2016, 12:28 AM
I can't believe this thread hasn't been made yet... Well, I only searched through the past year or so :P

Anyways, what's your favorite action movie? Mine is definitely the first Die Hard movie from 1988. It stars Bruce Willis and Alan Rickman.

drhalsey1
October 31st, 2016, 12:47 AM
RED and RED 2 are mine. They're action and comedy, and have a great cast

Mall Tea Zer
November 1st, 2016, 12:25 AM
Well, there's allegedly gonna be a Rambo reboot. I watched the original films with Sylvester Stallone endlessly as a kid. I'm not bothered about the fourth one much, but I cannot see anybody but Sly in the role. To cast somebody else and ruin the character is dumb. Sure, Sly is too old to be a soldier or a boxer, and he can still do Rocky movies only because now he's just a manager. Unfortunately, Hollywood do this on purpose.

Falcons_11
November 8th, 2016, 09:51 PM
I liked STAR TREK BEYOND.

nekid
November 20th, 2016, 01:42 PM
I like the Pirate movies and men in black is good too

TheSmokingMan
November 28th, 2016, 03:02 PM
I actually had a "top 10" action movie thread, but it hasn't been bumped since March 29th, so alas it will never be again :(

BUT,
This is my list from my post.
(I made rules of posting multiple entries in a series which is why there are technically more than 10 films on the list...)

My List:

1: Die Hard (1 and 3)
2: Mr. and Mrs. Smith
3: Braveheart
4: The Patriot (Mel Gibson)
5: Lethal Weapon (Take your pick...)
6: Total Recall (1990)
7: Predator
8: The Terminator Series (excluding Terminator Salvation...)
9: Face/Off
10: Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (This is one of my favorite movies of all times. I saw it in the theater twice.)

GCCavies
April 10th, 2017, 11:01 AM
So many, honestly it's hard to say! I love anything in space.

Phosphene
April 10th, 2017, 11:39 AM
So many, honestly it's hard to say! I love anything in space.

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 months or longer. :locked: