PDA

View Full Version : A great family

LITTLEANGEL17
October 30th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Hello, I am a 16yo Gay/Lez Girl and i live with my mum, who has been very supportive and understanding about my sexuality (btw mum is BI now she likes women mostly) we have a very open relationship and also with my aunts and nan mums sisters and mum and also with my friends (girls)
I just wish everyone could have the same kind of relationship with their family and friends, but unfortunately that's not always the case.
TAKE CARE XX

jamie_n5
October 30th, 2016, 04:05 PM
You have the right attitude and make a great point. You are so lucky to have a totally accepting family.

Svetlana2000
December 1st, 2016, 09:41 AM
sounds like a great family, angela. im experiencing something similar but not with my mom. she left us when i was around 10 which of course was a shock for me. so i got a full time nanny but a couple of months later my dad told me he had a girlfriend and she would like to get to know me. i was scared but when we met i liked her at first glance. we got along so well that irina moved in a few weeks later. the nanny got fired and i got an amazing young "step mom". weve always been open about all the girl stuff, i love that i could always ask her about everything, she gave me lots of support and encouragement (also with dad) and shes just my best friend now although shes more than 10 years older than me.

erik2000
December 1st, 2016, 10:31 AM
Your mum must be really cool. I agree with you that it is not too common to have so open family. I'm sraight luckily cos my parents would never accept me to be gay, they hate gay people.

pjones
December 2nd, 2016, 08:18 PM
Hello, I am a 16yo Gay/Lez Girl and i live with my mum, who has been very supportive and understanding about my sexuality (btw mum is BI now she likes women mostly) we have a very open relationship and also with my aunts and nan mums sisters and mum and also with my friends (girls)
I just wish everyone could have the same kind of relationship with their family and friends, but unfortunately that's not always the case.
TAKE CARE XX

my best friend and I recently became boyfriends and are out to our families. he spends 4 nights a week here and both our families are super supportive which I know is not common so we are really grateful.

LITTLEANGEL17
December 2nd, 2016, 09:20 PM
my best friend and I recently became boyfriends and are out to our families. he spends 4 nights a week here and both our families are super supportive which I know is not common so we are really grateful.

Hiya Paul I wish you both the best of luck, and both your families support both of you.
Take Care Both Of You. :yes:

Dyri_14
December 4th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Family... :(

Svetlana2000
December 5th, 2016, 03:52 PM

its sad that its not common but great your families are supportive. enjoy yourselves :yummy:

chloemn
December 6th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Family members should support each other.

dude_g
December 11th, 2016, 04:34 PM
You guys sound great

Just JT
December 12th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Your really fortunate. Really are, and good job with coming out. Takes a lot of courage to do that. Especially when you don't know how people will react. I'm happy it worked out for you like that

Falcons_11
December 19th, 2016, 07:17 PM
I have a good relationship with my parent. I'm glad that you also have a good relationship with yours too. It makes life a lot easier. Good luck.