PDA

View Full Version : Lower back

Matryoshkasystem
October 26th, 2016, 05:16 PM
My lower back for at least a month has been aching, not sure why. I have changed the way I walk, sleep, stand, posture, anything to fix it, nothing works. Its not unbearable, but extremely annoying having to wait an hour for my back to finally let me go to sleep.

Sailor Mars
October 26th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Have you done any strenuous exercise or activity lately? Might be a sprain or, if you're unlucky, a herniated disc. If not it might just be growing pains

StoppingTom
October 26th, 2016, 07:22 PM
as someone who's been dealing with back pain for the last two years:

its really a mixed bag of what it can be, if it's anything at all. obviously if you did something that would obviously damage you (sports, car accident, etc.) get that checked ASAP. however, sometimes it can just be literally nothing but you feel like satan himself is punching you in the spinal column (like me)

if it gets to the point where you can't function properly, you need to see a doctor

jamie_n5
October 28th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Maybe you should see a chiropractor. They have helped me with many of my back problems.

Ben7
October 29th, 2016, 11:43 PM
In my experience, sometimes with backache sleeping differently helps or makes it feel better: by differently I mean putting pillows under your thighs so as to raise that region and relieve stress from your back when lying down. But maybe you've already tried this, I don't know. At any rate if it doesn't go away I'd get it checked out to be safe.