PDA

View Full Version : Uncut guys: anyone ever tried temporary autocircumcision?

Agent X
October 23rd, 2016, 06:12 PM
I just wanted to know if you have tried autocircumcision (keeping your foreskin retracted). Why did you try it? I am trying it just to see what it's like to be circumcised. Anyone else try it just for like a day?

RyanT
October 23rd, 2016, 06:16 PM
I have but it always goes forwardagain by itself. It feels good though

Canadian Dream
October 23rd, 2016, 06:19 PM
I've never done it but it seems to me like it would feel uncomfortable for a little bit. I guess you get used to it though.

steellord321
October 23rd, 2016, 06:42 PM
You mean fake cut? Yeah i tried it cause not many are uncut in my area. I didn't do this at school thoug since a lot of them knew i was uncut since long before i could even pull the foreskin back. Plus a few others in my class are uncut

But on my hockey team i'm the only one and we have to shower after practice. I wanted to avoid the attention and questions and just look like the others ya know. Plus i like to clean under it anyway. So i reached into the underwear and pulled the skin back, but the problem was once i got in the shower it kept sliding forward, didn't stay put

I don't recommend this in public. If anyone sees before and after they will know your embarrassed. I don't think it will be the same unless during erection unless there's other ways to keep the skin in place that isn't painful

jamie_n5
October 23rd, 2016, 07:21 PM
I have done this too but my foreskin won't stay back unless I tape it or some other method to keep it retracted. It also feels so weird in your underwear. I can't see how cut guys can stand having their penis glans rub on clothing and things.

Kjcj
October 23rd, 2016, 10:57 PM
I have done this too but my foreskin won't stay back unless I tape it or some other method to keep it retracted. It also feels so weird in your underwear. I can't see how cut guys can stand having their penis glans rub on clothing and things.

Don't know the difference... been circumsized since birth, so it don't irritate me for it to all rub around lol...

hairy balls
October 23rd, 2016, 11:43 PM
I haven't done it but I don't care if guys know whether I a am circumcised or not in my area no one really cares

bigboy3
October 24th, 2016, 01:23 AM
Haven't done this before

Rain Boy
October 24th, 2016, 05:40 AM
I did it a lot when I was home by myself. Tried it once before going out to the store but I could never do it for long periods.

jamie_n5
October 27th, 2016, 04:33 PM
You mean fake cut? Yeah i tried it cause not many are uncut in my area. I didn't do this at school thoug since a lot of them knew i was uncut since long before i could even pull the foreskin back. Plus a few others in my class are uncut

But on my hockey team i'm the only one and we have to shower after practice. I wanted to avoid the attention and questions and just look like the others ya know. Plus i like to clean under it anyway. So i reached into the underwear and pulled the skin back, but the problem was once i got in the shower it kept sliding forward, didn't stay put

I don't recommend this in public. If anyone sees before and after they will know your embarrassed. I don't think it will be the same unless during erection unless there's other ways to keep the skin in place that isn't painful

Man you should be proud you are not cut. I'll bet you the other guys may say something but it is most likely that they envy you and your beautiful dick.

Hideous
October 27th, 2016, 04:37 PM
I wouldn't recommend retracting it for long periods of time, especially if you still have a "tight" band on your foreskin. That can lead to paraphimosis which can cause impaired blood flow to the penis. Also, it could also desensitize your glans. Naturally, the foreskin should cover the glans when you're not actively using it.

Sean2
October 27th, 2016, 06:52 PM
I just wanted to know if you have tried autocircumcision (keeping your foreskin retracted). Why did you try it? I am trying it just to see what it's like to be circumcised. Anyone else try it just for like a day?

Nah, I like being uncut so much.

Hermes
October 28th, 2016, 03:13 PM
When we first had showers after gym in year 7 and I saw a couple of the boys were circumcised I wondered what it felt like so, like others, I retracted my foreskin before putting my penis in my underwear. It wasn't horrid but it wasn't that comfortable either, not that I had to worry for long as it soon made its way forward again, back to the normal place. After that I didn't bother any more - I certainly couldn't be bothered with taping it etc. as I had my answer.

Then again, I didn't have the pressure of being in the minority and the majority here are natural - being cut is relatively rare. All I would say on that, though, is that as you get older the need to be like everyone else in the smallest detail does fade - you become happier to be yourself and let others accept you for who you are.

jayjay111
October 29th, 2016, 03:46 AM
Used to do this for a couple of years, then I got so used to the feeling, that I got cut in the end, one of the best decisions in my life :)
It takes some time to get used to it, but it's so much better afterwards.

Unknwn
October 29th, 2016, 05:55 AM
I've tried it and it feels weird lol

nekid
October 29th, 2016, 12:20 PM
I've tried it and it feels weird lol

same for me. does feel weird. didn't know there it was called this

Brieftime
October 29th, 2016, 12:26 PM
It feels weird in my briefs but it won't stay back long.

steellord321
October 29th, 2016, 11:52 PM
When we first had showers after gym in year 7 and I saw a couple of the boys were circumcised I wondered what it felt like so, like others, I retracted my foreskin before putting my penis in my underwear. It wasn't horrid but it wasn't that comfortable either, not that I had to worry for long as it soon made its way forward again, back to the normal place. After that I didn't bother any more - I certainly couldn't be bothered with taping it etc. as I had my answer.

Then again, I didn't have the pressure of being in the minority and the majority here are natural - being cut is relatively rare. All I would say on that, though, is that as you get older the need to be like everyone else in the smallest detail does fade - you become happier to be yourself and let others accept you for who you are.

yeah i'm sure when i move to college i'll be around a lot more uncut guys anyway. It's not really about being different for me though. I'm gay in a small town so believe me that was already diff enough. It's just being kind of shy the amount of attention it gets is uncomfortable and afraid i'll get a hard on

jayjay111
November 22nd, 2016, 11:49 AM
It's uncomfortable only in the begining.

Neeplin
November 22nd, 2016, 08:55 PM
I've tried it, but I have to say that the friction between the glands and my underwear is just unbearable. Just weird

bonbon
November 22nd, 2016, 11:10 PM
Never tried that, and I don't think Id want to. Sounds very uncomfortable.

NoahNoah
November 22nd, 2016, 11:12 PM
when i was 9-10 years old I used to do it all the time.

Rain Boy
November 23rd, 2016, 06:20 AM
I was keen on trying it since I was young, but my skin would not retract much until I was 13-14. Once it did I would experiment around when I was home nude. I could never get used to it in underwear, though lord knows I tried.

BobbyO
November 23rd, 2016, 08:30 AM
I've tried it and still do it sometimes but unless i keep the head of my dick kinda swollen my foreskin will just roll back over the head.

when i was 9-10 years old I used to do it all the time.

I couldn't pull back my foreskin til i was like 12 9 or 10 years old for you damn your ahead of the curve.

Yeah it really is uncomfortable having the head of your dick rubbing in your underwear i almost have a constant boner and lots of precum when i do it. But i also have the problem of my foreskin rolling back over the head..

Triple posts merged. ~Lost Horizon

Kory123
November 23rd, 2016, 03:21 PM
Yeah, but then it feels cold and exposed. I can pull it back and leave it there but I eventually pull it back. It's sensitive but not much

jayjay111
November 24th, 2016, 03:50 AM
For me it took around 2 weeks to feel natural and normal, after that it was weird having the foreskin over the glans.

adtse
October 17th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Yeah, I am cut. One of the reasons why I wish i wasn't cut is the fact that it feels weird in your underwear to be running.

Endeavour
October 17th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Yeah, I am cut. One of the reasons why I wish i wasn't cut is the fact that it feels weird in your underwear to be running.

Please don't post in threads with more than two months inactivity. :locked: