PDA

View Full Version : skinny jeans on guys

Muddy Sneakers
October 23rd, 2016, 04:48 PM
are skinnies going out of fashion for guys? some of my friends say yes but others say no, it's going the other way with tons of guys now wearing super skinnies. Do you like skinnies on guys - assuming of course the guy isn't fat.

drhalsey1
October 23rd, 2016, 05:56 PM
I think skinny jeans look great on some guys. It just depends in the guy let them wear whatever is comfortable for them, skinny or loose. But overall kkinny jeans are good on guys I think

Phosphene
October 23rd, 2016, 07:21 PM
Honestly I don't give a shit what is 'in style'. If you like something and feel confident in it, wear it. Skinnies are fine - I know a guy who wears no other pants except super skinnies :P he gets teased by some people about it but he wears them anyway.

Elysium
October 23rd, 2016, 07:22 PM
As long as I'm not seeing any penis outlines (or actual penises), all's good in my book.

Babs
October 23rd, 2016, 11:36 PM
I don't know whether they're "in" or "out." I've always seen skinny jeans as something that never goes out of style. On guys, I think as long as they're not too skinny they look good.

JJcon
November 1st, 2016, 07:01 PM
Depends on how do you look like, but generally yes!

SethfromMI
November 1st, 2016, 09:05 PM
depends on the guy. I own some kinda of skinny jeans haha. but at the end of the day, wear what you want to wear

Drewboyy
November 1st, 2016, 09:09 PM
My legs are wayy too big to look good in skinny jeans and I'm not fat at all so it depends on the person's frame.

Jinglebottom
November 2nd, 2016, 05:47 AM
If I wear skinny jeans then my legs might as well look like sticks.

erik2000
November 2nd, 2016, 03:03 PM
I know some guys who wear skinny jeans and they look cool in them. I never wear any jeans, only shorts all year.

nebula
November 2nd, 2016, 03:44 PM
If they're comfortable in them, that's all that matters

PunkModRevial
November 6th, 2016, 08:12 PM
They better not be going out of fashion....baggy jeans make me look like a twig.....

Bull
November 9th, 2016, 09:06 AM
As long as I'm not seeing any penis outlines (or actual penises), all's good in my book.

What's wrong with penis outlines?

ThisBougieLife
November 9th, 2016, 12:26 PM
"Penis outlines"? Geez.

I wear skinny jeans all the time--they are the only form of jeans I wear. I like the skinniest available ;)

Elysium
November 9th, 2016, 03:43 PM
What's wrong with penis outlines?
It was hyperbolic for comedic effect, but I guess that fell a little flat. :whoops:

It was supposed to be a joke about avoiding public indecency via inordinately tight jeans.

The Byrd
November 9th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Where I live, they're not really in fashion other than for one group of people and they continue to wear them so I say no.

pjones
November 11th, 2016, 10:20 AM
some boys still wear them. to be honest, not many of them look good in them, but some really do. but that's probably because i find certain body types attractive

Dames
November 23rd, 2016, 12:30 PM
skinny jeans are the worst!!! only girls should wear them

Semi_IronMan
November 23rd, 2016, 03:41 PM
Skinny jeans do look good on guys especially if they're well, you know, skinny. I personally think dark coloured skinny jeans look the best

datboijoey
December 10th, 2016, 11:00 AM
I'm skinny anyways so I kind of have to wear them. :rolleyes:

Flapjack
December 11th, 2016, 05:22 AM
I think they look great on guys!!! I also really don't care what is 'in fashion' xD

They told us this was in fashion ffs:
http://www.manbunhairstyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/A-photograph-of-a-handsome-male-with-a-man-bun-undercut-hairstyle-and-a-hipster-beard.jpg

datboijoey
December 11th, 2016, 11:44 PM
I think they look great on guys!!! I also really don't care what is 'in fashion' xD

They told us this was in fashion ffs:
image (http://www.manbunhairstyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/A-photograph-of-a-handsome-male-with-a-man-bun-undercut-hairstyle-and-a-hipster-beard.jpg)

My eyes ran inside my head!

Devinsoccer
December 17th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Me, honestly down here in florida, I have yet to see a guy in skinny jeans, acept for one time from my brother, but he thought they were uncomfortable. Me, I would never wear them because they look uncomfortable, regular jeans are uncomfortable, and I love sportswear. Would I wear them if I had to wear jeans, sure, but I'd store them for a very long time after that. I had one pair of jeans wore them twice, got rid of them. Honestly I DON'T CARE if they are "in style." You wan't to know whats "in style?" Anything that makes you, feel good about yourself, is comfortable, and you like it. That's whats in style, I don't care what people think about me. I would never let a girl manipulate me like so many girls do to guys. (Don't get me wrong guys do this to guys to and guys do this to girls and girls do this to girls sometimes.) I do like the look of skinny jeans on girls cause their comfortable, and if their comfortable I'm fine with it. If I ever get a girlfriend(most likely won't in the next year) I would never make her wear athletic stuff. If she likes wearing ripped jeans(I honestly hate ripped jeans they are the most ugly thing anyone could wear) I wouldn't really care because she likes ripped jeans, I might tell her its not my favorite, but if she is comfortable in them I'm fine with them.

KBar33
December 17th, 2016, 12:34 PM
I always wear skinny jeans, not the super skinny ones where it is basically form fitting, but basically the jeans I wear are always at least slim fit or regular skinny.

beachdude
December 21st, 2016, 09:08 AM
are skinnies going out of fashion for guys? some of my friends say yes but others say no, it's going the other way with tons of guys now wearing super skinnies. Do you like skinnies on guys - assuming of course the guy isn't fat.

If there were no skinny jeans for guys, I'd have nothing to wear! Seriously!

katie3
December 22nd, 2016, 11:32 PM
I really don't think they're going out of fashion and I think they look great on guys!!

mick01
December 23rd, 2016, 12:42 PM
I think guys can look really good in skinny jeans.

Emilyyy
December 26th, 2016, 04:01 PM
I still think skinny jeans look great on some guys but other just don't suit them. I hope they don't go out of fashion as it makes a lot of guys look really good :P

SethTheGreat
December 28th, 2016, 01:36 PM
I do t know if they are or not but the for better than regular ones and show off the bum a lot better too. Love a guy in skinny jeans.

Trevor.
December 29th, 2016, 06:25 AM

I'm a pretty fit guy and I hate wearing skinny jeans. They look good on me but it feel very uncomfortable, I rater wear some sweatpants or joggers.

Dina254
December 30th, 2016, 02:26 AM
In my opinion, I don't think skinny jeans looks good on guys.