PDA

View Full Version : Having homicidal and suicidal thoughts lately

PoeticJustice513
October 20th, 2016, 09:51 PM
I'm starting to feel really crazy. I want to hurt a lot of people. At first I had thoughts of being bitchy to those who have hurt me but now I actually want to do harm because I feel like emotional pain isn't enough. I just recently had thoughts of stabbing my mom or pushing my bully off a cliff.
And then I'm beginning to have suicidal thoughts again. I went to a inpatient treatment place a few months ago that helped but now I'm wanting to kill myself again.
I would tell my therapist this but I don't have an appointment with her until next month. Ugh I just need to get this out.

xXoblivionXx
October 20th, 2016, 11:32 PM
I'm starting to feel really crazy. I want to hurt a lot of people. At first I had thoughts of being bitchy to those who have hurt me but now I actually want to do harm because I feel like emotional pain isn't enough. I just recently had thoughts of stabbing my mom or pushing my bully off a cliff.
And then I'm beginning to have suicidal thoughts again. I went to a inpatient treatment place a few months ago that helped but now I'm wanting to kill myself again.
I would tell my therapist this but I don't have an appointment with her until next month. Ugh I just need to get this out.
hey hun,

I'm so sorry you're having these thoughts :hug3:

call your therapist or send an email. When I don't have time to go to therapy I send my therapist emails and it helps me clear my thoughts out of my head.

if you don't feel like you can control these urges please call 911 or go the the emergency room.

call this suicide hotline 1-800-273-8255 or chat online with them here http://chat.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx

Godsdaughter
October 21st, 2016, 04:33 PM
Aww, sweetie, i'm so sorry. I have felt like this so many times. I totally understand what you are going through.
You can always talk to me about this. I'll always be there for you :)

Shock96
October 22nd, 2016, 04:37 PM
I agree with what Oblivion said... you can always call your therapist and talk to her, or tell her you really need to move your appointment up. If it gets really bad, don't be afraid to go to the ER.

Do you have someone else you can talk to other than your therapist?

Matt

Just JT
October 22nd, 2016, 05:11 PM
like there saying below, make the call. In the end it doesn't matter who you call, therapist, 911, family doctor, call someone, they'll know what to do to help you