PDA

View Full Version : So much better with brother gone.

Cadanance00
October 20th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Things are so much better with my older brother off to college. Everything is more upbeat and relaxed. I can talk to my sister and mom without him listening and giving me shit about it later. Is it that bad to wish he would just fall in a well or something like that?

ClaraWho
October 20th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Well (pardon the pun) whose fault is it that you don't enjoy him being around?

~ Clara

The Byrd
October 20th, 2016, 06:33 PM
I'd be happy if my brother just didn't live here because I need space to myself. It stresses me out having so many people around. I don't want him to fall in a well or whatever you said though :P But you you can feel however you want to feel :D

jamie_n5
October 20th, 2016, 06:50 PM
I would hope that you wish him no harm. I think you are just relieved to have more freedom with the rest of the family. Nothing wrong with that just don't wish him dead or anything like that.

Amethyst Rose
October 20th, 2016, 08:24 PM
It's not wrong for you to be glad he's out of the house, enjoy your freedom. He's still your brother no matter where he is though, so as Jamie said, don't wish him any harm. If something bad were to happen to him trust me, you'd be sad whether you believe it now or not.

Ben7
October 22nd, 2016, 02:45 PM
As people have said, it's not wrong to feel more relieved now that your brother is in college, especially if the relationship between you guys was tense or not always good. As for wishing harm against your own brother, even if you don't like him, well I'd advise against that. In the end he is still your brother, like it or not.

Babs
October 22nd, 2016, 03:10 PM
While it's wrong to wish harm on people, I definitely understand the feeling. I'm kind of in the same boat.

Just JT
October 22nd, 2016, 05:31 PM
Well the relationship you have with your brother is what it is. I'd hope in time that'll change some what. I kinda know from talking to you a while back it wasn't so great between the two of you.

Just remember that as much as you want him down that well and probably drown, the fact that he isn't, and hopefully never will, that in the end, he is all you got.