PDA

View Full Version : Any Pokemon fans out there? (not just GO)

Lutalica
October 20th, 2016, 02:00 AM
I'm looking for some people to talk about Pokemon with! Not just Pokemon Go, but all the other games as well, like the new ones coming out. Anyone interested? :)

StoppingTom
October 20th, 2016, 07:09 AM
bruh im a got damn pokemon master

Mars
October 20th, 2016, 07:26 AM
master pokemon damn got a im bruh

ImCoolBeans
October 20th, 2016, 08:43 AM
I like old school Pokemon. I haven't played GO and probably won't. I like the older games for gameboy :P Although I did play Alpha Sapphire for the DS and thought it was a really good game too.

Babs
October 21st, 2016, 02:04 AM
I've played a couple, the first 3 which have emulators available online. I quite enjoy them but apparently not enough to spend a dime on them.

Uniquemind
October 22nd, 2016, 01:08 AM
Me!

I have most of the main series Pokemon games ever made except pearl and the actual old gameboy cartridges.

But I did manage to find used real legit copies of the game boy advanced Pokemon RSE games.

Ironically though I don't like Pokemon GO!

StoppingTom
October 22nd, 2016, 09:25 AM
Anyone else get the demo for Sun & Moon?

Uniquemind
October 22nd, 2016, 10:19 AM
Haven't had time to download it.

Am I missing anything like required playtime to earn what gets transfered?

StoppingTom
October 22nd, 2016, 11:31 AM

I don't believe there's any requirements other than playing the demo.

Elysium
October 22nd, 2016, 11:44 AM

When I played the Bravely Default demo and later got the actual game, it started by saying something along the lines of, "We realize you played the demo! As congratulations, have all this stuff for free." I didn't have to do anything. I imagine Pokemon Sun & Moon will work similarly.

I'm no master, but I do like the Pokemon games! I'm very excited for Sun and Moon. I plan on getting Moon. :)

Also, for those of you with X&Y or OR/AS, be sure to get your free Keldeo this month! I think it's only available for another week.

crazyBoyjJ
October 22nd, 2016, 01:38 PM
Me, I love pokemon ever since i was young my first pokemon game was Pokemon Platinum and im too busy to download the the sun and moon demo but Ill get to it eventually.

Typhlosion
October 22nd, 2016, 09:48 PM
Bruh I'm a goddamn Pokémon

bruh im a got damn pokemon master

Uniquemind
October 22nd, 2016, 11:28 PM
Also pick up your gamestop volcanion Pokemon codes.

It ends this month as well, there were 3 event Pokemon released this month.

Keledo ends as a download from the internet on the 24th so you have 2 more days!

everlong
October 23rd, 2016, 05:06 PM
Bruh I'm a goddamn Pokémon

Bruh, I'm a god, damn.

StoppingTom
October 23rd, 2016, 06:21 PM
ffs guys i didn't want to make this a MEME THREAD

Uniquemind
October 24th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Do any of you guys understand IV calculators or how that game mechanic works in the generation 7 game?

Ben7
October 29th, 2016, 11:59 PM
I played pokemon a lot as a kid, it was one of my best memories of childhood. I played from Red version through Silver into the Ruby/Sapphire and finally Emerald. That's where I left off. I wish I could go back and play HeartGold/SoulSilver and all others that have come since just out of nostalgia but unfortunately life gets in the way of that.

I play pokemon go nowadays. But feel free to talk if you want to take a trip down memory lane.

Porpoise101
November 26th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Sun/Popplio

bonbon
November 28th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Pokemon fan here ! :D

StoppingTom
November 28th, 2016, 04:38 PM
I can't believe there are people who have spent more time on Sun/Moon than me, and haven't even beaten the game yet. I finished it and caught all the Legendaries within two days of the game coming out.

Porpoise101
November 28th, 2016, 05:12 PM
I beat the game, and I thought it was easy. The only hard part was Wishiwashi...

StoppingTom
November 28th, 2016, 06:31 PM
I beat the game, and I thought it was easy. The only hard part was Wishiwashi...

It was super easy, I beat everything on my first try with little effort. A bit underwhelming in that regard.

Mina
December 4th, 2016, 01:31 PM
OMG I LOVE POKEMON!!! (Sorry lol) I think I'm getting sun and moon for my Christmas pressie ^^

Flapjack
December 9th, 2016, 06:49 PM
I loveeee pokemon!! I wanna buy a DS just so I can play Sun/Moon!!

garfield221
January 5th, 2017, 03:29 PM
love the yellow version still