PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss

davdev17
October 19th, 2016, 11:57 PM
I have lost 65 pounds(:D) and need to lose 20 more. I am stuck. What suggestions do you have for weight loss? I want to lose it by January. I have lost 10 pounds in two weeks before so it is possible for me to lose it in this time period.

jamie_n5
October 20th, 2016, 07:27 PM
The closer you get to your ideal weight or in other words the more weight you have lost the slower those last 15 20 lbs are going to go off. Just keep eating healthy and getting your exercise and it will come off. Don't quit now in the home stretch.

Just JT
November 3rd, 2016, 05:30 AM
Congrats bro, that's awesome!!! Good job in taking charge of your own health like that!!

Like said below the last few pounds will come off very slow. So slow it'll feel like your getting nowhere, just don't get discouraged ok?

Consider revising your exercise plan. Sometimes what you are doing isn't working some muscles, and losing out on potential weight loss.
Evaluate your diet. After loosing so much weight your body has gone through some changes as well. It processes, stores and passes some foods differently. So you may be taking in to much of one thing and not enough of another. And being a block for loosing more weight

In both examples I'd speak to your doctor first. Maybe a nutritionist and or trainer. Someone other than you can evaluate your needs better sometimes.

Good luck let us know how you make out bro!!

DefinitelyNotY
November 4th, 2016, 11:17 AM
That's really good! congratulations :D
I think exactly the same as Jamie_n the farther you go, the harder is to lose more weight.
But you can try new things, like swimming instead of running or eat different (but still healthy) food

Neeplin
November 6th, 2016, 10:53 PM
The key to weight loss is diet. Try to limit your sugar intake and aim for a no sugar diet. After which, exercising is a great way to burn off excess calories. Try some cardio like running or biking

camo115
November 12th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Be aware alot of diets just make u lose whats called water weight. This is bad because while u see results in the numbers you still look the same and all its doing is dehydrating you. Keeping hydrated is one of the best ways to stay healthy and aid loss of weight. Loss of water weight is how most of those fad diets work and how u see quick resilts but it all comes back eventually.