PDA

View Full Version : Taking hit of the bong just for the hell of it?

Dongingman
October 19th, 2016, 08:16 AM
It's coming to the end of year, during the last months all my friends have tried the bong thanks to our drug friend (weed farm). So, possibly I'm planning to try it at a party near end of year.

I just want to see if weed and bongs are over hyped?

By the way I'm not currently peer pressured, I just want to see what a physcoactive drug does to our human consciousness

Babs
October 21st, 2016, 06:38 PM
If you really want to, and you can't think of any likely consequences (like a drug test if you're employed) then go for it. I personally don't see it as a decision you need to be biting your nails over in an anxious do-I-don't-I state. But yeah, take any consequences into consideration and see how you feel in the moment.

UCZchatmaster
October 21st, 2016, 06:59 PM
I actually used to be such a pot head, it helped with my crippling depression and also the fact that i was in therapy for a wreak i got into a few years before. I think that if you live a great life you dont reallllyyy gotta try it but TBH if if floats your boat why not... it won't kill you.

Abhorrence
October 22nd, 2016, 08:28 AM
There's a lot to consider. It depends on what strain of weed it is, what type of bong it is, how much you're putting in, how many hits you are doing, if you are doing any other substances with it, etc.

Do what you want to do, but I wouldn't recommend anything if it isn't legal in your area.

Just JT
October 22nd, 2016, 07:36 PM
Weed can be fun. But like everyone's saying, there can be a lot tomit or nothing to it. For every action there is a reaction. You might like it you might not. But you'll never know till you try it.

So have fun

GodlyElm22
November 6th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Might be a little late to the convo but just make sure you're with good friends who won't take advantage of you or will be there for you if it goes bad. Some people react differently but usually it's a good time. Prepare for a lot of giggles.

Hyper
November 11th, 2016, 10:06 PM
So wtf make this thread?

Dames
November 20th, 2016, 07:28 AM
worth a try, but i'd say a joint is better for the first time

NoahNoah
November 20th, 2016, 07:55 AM
There's this whole mantra around weed that I literally don't understand at all. What I will say is that being high definitely won't feel like what you think it'll feel like.