PDA

View Full Version : Homeless men, women, and children are also people. (duh)

Shouetsu
October 19th, 2016, 03:55 AM
Hey there! ^ ^ :)
EDIT: I realized that this is a really stupid title. I'm so creative.

Here's a story. About two weeks ago. The sun had already set, but me loving my evening walks i decided to go out and get some dessert for me and my mother. She really deserved it after the delicious meal she had just made. She's also an amazing parent for a multitude of reasons, but nevermind that. x3 While approaching the store entrance i noticed the homeless man sitting outside the store. Just like he usually does. ;-; Poor guy.

I usually try to help out thease strangers in any way i can, whether it's giving them money or helping out with food. I didn't have anything to give to the man at the time, so i kind of got stressed out. I didn't want to say hi and get his hopes up, but i didn't want to pretend like he didn't exist. That's low. Like, bottom of the sea kind of low. Anyway, i ended up greeting the man. I realized an adult would surely be able to understand. With a friendly face and raised right hand, i said hi. To which he replied something i couldn't understand. That man isn't from around here. Judging by his appearance I'd say he's from the middle east.
Here's the rest of the conversation:
Man: ???
Me: Ah, excuse me, could you repeat that? >.<
Man: ???
Me: I'm so sorry. I don't understand..

After a few more times i could finally understand what he was saying. He said "Be well!" This was perfect considering i was feeling down at the time. People sure are amazing.. ^ ^
Have a good day! cx

Just JT
October 22nd, 2016, 06:16 AM
Seems like you brightened up each other's day, that's awesome

Ben7
October 22nd, 2016, 02:51 PM
It's good that you are always looking out to help people out in whatever way you can! I think that's pretty cool.

Shouetsu
October 23rd, 2016, 04:50 AM
It's good that you are always looking out to help people out in whatever way you can! I think that's pretty cool.
Yay! >w<

Seems like you brightened up each other's day, that's awesome
Yeah! Haha~ Positivity is an amazing thing. Dont'cha think? cx