PDA

View Full Version : Jailbroken iPhones?

Palewaves
October 17th, 2016, 11:17 PM
I jailbroke my iPhone 6 Plus a few months back when the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak came out. Has anyone else jailbroken their iPhone? I love it because my phone looks so clean now and just looks beautiful. If no one jailbroke their iPhone I suggest you do, you can change anything and just make your phone so much better. Make sure to be careful because if you make a mistake you can get in a very annoying situation, also make sure your phone is atleast under iOS 9.3.3.

Flapjack
October 18th, 2016, 09:30 AM
doesn't it void your warranty?

Palewaves
October 18th, 2016, 09:49 AM
doesn't it void your warranty?

Yes, but if your going to give it back to Apple for a reason, you can uninstall Cydia & the rest of the jailbreak off of your device before doing so.

Reece L
October 18th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Yes, but if your going to give it back to Apple for a reason, you can uninstall Cydia & the rest of the jailbreak off of your device before doing so.

Only way to do that is to wipe the iPhone. I know cause I have a jail broken iPad, iPhone 6. And JB Apple Mac. How to JB iOS Mac: Kali+ raspberry pi hooked up to the raspberry. Install Kali on Mac, make the Rasberry pi system. Then install Fun box, then install cydia into fun box, then onto the pi, then force the pi to install on Mac. Done. Simple as drinking! 90% of things don't work on Mac, but not a lot. Makes it crash alot. So not really recommended.can also brick the Mac if you don't know what your doing.

How to build a Rasberry pi? It costs under $60! (Need to be a expert in AOB, strings, and binary if using for hacking. I am not responsible if you make the pi, and you make a mistake and it falts and/or blows.

I jailbroke my iPhone 6 Plus a few months back when the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak came out. Has anyone else jailbroken their iPhone? I love it because my phone looks so clean now and just looks beautiful. If no one jailbroke their iPhone I suggest you do, you can change anything and just make your phone so much better. Make sure to be careful because if you make a mistake you can get in a very annoying situation, also make sure your phone is atleast under iOS 9.3.3.

If you used pangu then that's a wrong mistake. Pangu are thic! Jbing a 9.+ leads to security breach, meaning bye bye security hello hackers, this means Kali can smash your phone and control it. My iPhone 6 is jail broken but it's current software is iOS 7! - use a Rasberry pi to force the downgrade it.not recommended if it's got warranty...that's stupid. And below 9.3.3? Lol. Pangu is the worst. Better doing it yourself kiddo! Say bye bye to security bro. Cause your now vulnerable to any kind of hacker. Why you think Apple don't want you to JB?
Maybe someone is waiting you thought the Fromt camera ?
Wave. You need to wipe the iPhone in order to disable cydia.

Do it yourself mate, more secure if you get codes right. Replace 3E-2_TRUE-10_Cc...this code weakens your iPhone to 0.1%! Better using Raberry pi systems, or Kali. (Nmap, or z won't work. As they are weak.)

With your current Verision. iOS 9.3.3 or below to 9

E_TRUE-CC-2EN[FALSE][_E2-JSBEE\LAUNCH]E-TRUE[DEACTIVATE]

Replace that when you see 3E-2_TRUE-10_CC

Pangu are weak Chinese dumb chits. They made you iPhone available to hackers. Lol.

Posts merged. Use the edit/multi quote button. ~Mars

Sonicomsk
October 19th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Reece L how do you build raspberry pi? I always thought you can only buy it(it costs only 35$ afaik)

Reece L
October 19th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Reece L how do you build raspberry pi? I always thought you can only buy it(it costs only 35$ afaik)

In order to build it you'd need to watch a vid and I can't be assed to type it directly. As it would take hours. There tons of vids in YouTube bro.

Sonicomsk
October 20th, 2016, 08:10 AM
In order to build it you'd need to watch a vid and I can't be assed to type it directly. As it would take hours. There tons of vids in YouTube bro.

wait man you just order it, then install system on sd card and you're ready. at least I've done such thing after I got my rpi 2b. maybe we're talking about different stuff?