PDA

View Full Version : I thought I could take everything

Plane And Simple
October 17th, 2016, 05:13 PM
8NPujG0dn2I

This song has been sent to quite a few people I've helped. Those who know me good know I can't live with the thought of not lending a hand. For the first time ever, and for my own sanity, after a lot of what some would call ups and downs, and some others would call depressive episodes, I've had to quit helping one person.

I don't expect a reply or just anything in particular, guess I just had to let it out. I'm fine, no big deal, I just did this for the first time.

MattyMattyy
October 18th, 2016, 03:00 PM
I know you said that you weren't expecting a reply but I thought I'd give you one because it's cool how you help people like that :) And I'm starting to absolutely love that song lol.

Just JT
October 18th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Helping people when there down....it's like a 1 way street I think. Lots of energy going one way, and nothing coming back at ya.

Helping people when there down says a lot about you as a person

Helping people when there down is something we all SHOULD do, but do not

YOU helping people makes you a VERY good and special person, know and understand that, as well as your work may never be recognized, acknowledged, or thanked for.

But you know, and that's all that matter

Good job bro!!

:hug:

Shock96
October 22nd, 2016, 04:40 PM
We can't always help everyone all the time... sometimes you have to put yourself first. And that's not a bad thing. If you let your own emotions and personal issues go unchecked, then you won't be able to be there for other people when they need you and you are able to help.

You have done a lot of good already- don't let the fact that you can't help everyone all the time invalidate that.

Matt