PDA

View Full Version : the belt

spamdetector
October 17th, 2016, 01:47 PM
How many of you get the belt when you get spanked?
How old were you when you stopped getting spanked?
If you don't get spanked with the belt what do your parents use?

Just JT
October 17th, 2016, 05:16 PM
How many of you get the belt when you get spanked? I do not anymore
How old were you when you stopped getting spanked? When I went to live with dad
I don't get spanked at all anymore, with or without an object that only causes more pain

IMO, it's abuse for an adult or parent to use an object to cause pain as a punishment for a child. There's better ways to deal with stuff than that.

Barbara.
October 17th, 2016, 05:19 PM
I haven't been spanked since i was little and that was only with a open hand on the rear end when i deserved it.

sara___
October 17th, 2016, 06:53 PM
never w/ a belt !!

jamie_n5
October 18th, 2016, 01:15 PM
I have never had the belt and think it is wrong to do that.
I would get a swat on the butt when I was little but they would still tell me what I did wrong and what to do or not do. When I was 7-12 my parents would sit down with me and tell my behavior wasn't acceptable or the right thing to do. They would try to help me see my wrongs or mistakes. There was always grounding or taking away TV time or friend time or something when I got into middle school and Jr high. I hope that you aren't "getting the belt".

Ben7
October 20th, 2016, 01:07 AM
I have in the past but definitely not anymore. It was a different situation back then, glad to say that's behind me. In general it sucks but from what I hear some parents still do it. Whether it's right or wrong or should be or not, I'm not sure, it could depend, but probably not a good thing to do.

popcorn 1
October 20th, 2016, 09:59 AM
i still sometimes got spanking. sometimes with his hand but mostly for bigger offense with his belt

Cangirl
November 3rd, 2016, 09:07 AM
Ive had the belt but its not like a huge full on swing 100% swat. There's a few swats with his hand and then a few with the belt and yeah they hurt but its not like a beating. That would be wrong and way to much.

erik2000
November 4th, 2016, 09:52 AM
I still get the belt at 16. I get it usually every weekend. If I do something very bad I get the cane, that is much worse.

Dames
November 21st, 2016, 12:44 PM
I've had wooden spoons and hands used lol

tom20012016
November 26th, 2016, 12:46 PM
I still got it.Altough less often its always painful. Usually over ten swats i dont think its very appropiate but i cant do anything

bonbon
November 27th, 2016, 01:22 AM
Never got punished like that. That sounds barbaric. There are many other ways to punish than beating people with a belt or a cane. And that some parents feel the need to repeat such beating on a regular basis shows how uneffective it is.

If you are victim of such violence regularly, you should try talking about it to authorities, like a teacher or even the police. This is not a normal behavior at all.

Dalcourt
November 27th, 2016, 10:36 AM
I never really got spanked...maybe a swat once or twice from my grandma when I was real little but that's about it.

Usually I get punched in the face or something along that line...it's not really punishment for stuff I do wrong rather fighting with my father so it's rather different.
But on one occasion I was hit with a belt in the face which was rather unpleasant to say the least.

Svetlana2000
November 30th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Oh my god im shocked how many of you got or still get spanked! My parents never disciplined me!

mick01
December 26th, 2016, 11:32 AM
My older brother got the belt sometimes but luckily my parents figured out it was wrong before I was old enough to have gotten it. I've gotten a few swats on my butt though. Nothing hard.

katie3
December 29th, 2016, 08:59 PM
I never got spanked

auser_name
December 29th, 2016, 11:57 PM
being "spanked" isnt a real punishment here in England. Its more of an erotic thing done with partners. Its another one of those things us English find peculiar about you yanks. Like no vinegar on your chips.

Bontigo Papi .
December 30th, 2016, 02:45 AM
Never in my life . I just got a talking to , and got stuff taken away from me . personally , I'll never hit my children , I don't believe it's the proper way to raise them .

Trevor.
December 30th, 2016, 02:59 AM

I was spanked 5 time if I was in trouble. 10 if it was really bad. They stopped at 10. It didn't hurt so I didn't care, my parent saw this and they just stopped. I was spanked with the belt

Ghareth
January 13th, 2017, 11:10 AM
I have gotten the belt a few times. Usually just hand tho but a few times both. What sux is having to choose spanking or grounded. Spanking hurts but then its over and u have a clean slate. If I get grounded then its a week of no tv or computer or cell phone and home right after school even if I have practice so if I want to say on the team and not miss practice I hafta choose get spanked. but at least then its over and no more is said. we even get pizza after sometimes and at least I get to tell my side first. my best friend gets spanked and his dad never lets him tell his side.

pconnor
January 15th, 2017, 08:16 PM
I still get spanked too.

messid
January 15th, 2017, 10:40 PM
My parents spanked, but never with the belt! And they haven't done that in years, anyways

Vanilla Cupcake
January 17th, 2017, 06:33 PM
I've never had the belt. OMG that would hurt bad! Ouch! Just a few spankings is all.

everlong
January 17th, 2017, 06:36 PM
I was never hit with a belt

Anniebanannie
January 17th, 2017, 08:32 PM
I have gotten the belt a few times. Usually just hand tho but a few times both. What sux is having to choose spanking or grounded. Spanking hurts but then its over and u have a clean slate. If I get grounded then its a week of no tv or computer or cell phone and home right after school even if I have practice so if I want to say on the team and not miss practice I hafta choose get spanked. but at least then its over and no more is said. we even get pizza after sometimes and at least I get to tell my side first. my best friend gets spanked and his dad never lets him tell his side.

Your parents sound pretty fair. It's hard having to make that choice, but it's good to have a choice.

pconnor
January 17th, 2017, 08:58 PM
We still get spanked. Dad uses the belt and mom her paddel.

dmal99
January 18th, 2017, 04:12 PM
I usually get the belt and my dad and mom call it the black hornet method. I still get spanked at 17 and have been since about 6. My spanking used to be laying in bed with underwear down and now it no clothes at all bare naked. They usually spank me for not doing good in school, not going to bed at correct time, etc. The number varies and I usually get spanked before bed or before school so my butt hurts all day.

countryplowboy
January 30th, 2017, 11:32 PM
I'm 15 my brother 16 almost 17 my sister the same age and my sister 23..we all love and respect our parents as they want the best for us...but yes when time comes it's the sharp sting of dad's wide leather belt across the naked ass. My oldest sister has not gotten it since she was 19. My youngest sister a few weeks ago for calling mom a bitch. Me and my brother not in a year or so. I'll spank my kids one day too

cbm89031
January 31st, 2017, 08:23 AM
I am 18 and I still get Spanked with the belt and paddle, Bare Ass.

Jamesk0050
March 12th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Yea, I get it once in a whoile for real bad stuff like stealing and lying and school stuff but not often. Dad or mom spank and it hurts and I still cry but it beats being groiunded except when they do both.

loki2000
March 19th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Ive gotting a few slaps on my bum when I was little.... but never a belt... I thing thats sick if parents are hitting there kids with a belt... That`s very fucked up !!!!!

eric2001
March 19th, 2017, 03:19 PM
I got swatted on my butt a few times when I was little. Words are worse anyhow.

IzzyB
March 22nd, 2017, 05:57 AM
Wow, no never been spanked by a parent. I hope not a lot of kids do. Esp with a belt, ouch!

christophe
March 22nd, 2017, 02:19 PM
I am spanked in the nude with a belt until today��

mookie
March 26th, 2017, 05:55 PM
I've only been spanked with a hand when I was real little.

Brightwolf
March 27th, 2017, 06:27 PM
I've been spanked with an assortment of things. Belts, paddles, switches...words are worse to me though. I'd rather be hurt physically than be told I'm horrible.

BlackParadePixie
March 28th, 2017, 07:28 PM
never ever ever got the belt, or any other kind of item for that matter. I never even got spanked.

messid
March 29th, 2017, 07:18 PM
My parents never hit me ever not even with their hands or belts or anything else but they did yell from time to time

dmal99
April 1st, 2017, 08:17 AM
How many of you get the belt when you get spanked? I get the belt all the time at 17. My dad does his black hornet trick with the belt.
How old were you when you stopped getting spanked? I am still spanked
If you don't get spanked with the belt what do your parents use? The paddle sometimes

tigers
April 23rd, 2017, 12:24 PM

I get spanked with hand on bare button by mom, but not very painful.

loki2000
April 23rd, 2017, 05:48 PM
I think any parent that hits there kids with a belt is seriously f***ed in the head !!! Its cruel and emotionally damaging !!

Desdemona
May 17th, 2017, 01:03 PM

My dad has never and will never hit me. When I do something bad we talk about it. Sometimes he takes my book money for a serious infraction. (He gives me $100 every month that I can buy books for). Generally he treats me as another adult.

I haven't lived with my mom since I was 4 but she would probably never hit me either.

/Desi

Cangirl
May 17th, 2017, 04:48 PM
ive had it before for really bad things. Thankfully its not something that happens or i hope happens again.

EvaNL
May 20th, 2017, 04:23 AM
I think any parent that hits there kids with a belt is seriously f***ed in the head !!! Its cruel and emotionally damaging !!

I totally agree.
A smack with the hand once in a while is okay with me, but to use tools to purposefully damage your own child?! That's abuse.

My parents rarely hit me, so when they did, I immediately knew that I had done something REALLY bad.
And they only hit me with their hand.

bobbybaseball
July 10th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Ive had the belt but its not like a huge full on swing 100% swat. There's a few swats with his hand and then a few with the belt and yeah they hurt but its not like a beating. That would be wrong and way to much.

Yeah that's basically what I get too. It stings like crazy though.

Snowfox
July 10th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Well i have got it. Its not pleasant to get it. But if I think that my brother who raised me was still teenboy himself I get that it was all he had in his "lets raise kid bro" toolbox.

azurzg
July 11th, 2017, 09:01 AM

Never been belted!

red04
July 17th, 2017, 10:08 PM
I never got the belt but my dad told me about his childhood with the belt so I never did anything to go that far

nat2003
July 18th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Sometimes i've been belted altough i am usually paddle

Jeff1857
July 27th, 2017, 01:01 PM
My dad never uses his belt but there is a strap he has that my grandfather had. He does not use it much. It is more a threat than anything and you would have to have done something really bad. Most times its just basic spanking with hand or brush. Still hurts

cleancut
August 4th, 2017, 01:41 PM
A belt or a wood racket

I would get the wooden spoon from my mom when I was little. Yes that scared the cr#p out of me. After about 4th or 5th grade I got whooped from my Dad (not fun.)

Once my Grandma told me and my cousin we had to go get a switch off of a tree and bring it back for a whoopin. I did do it and we left before anyone mentioned it. I don't know what happened to my cousin.

Freckles
August 4th, 2017, 09:54 PM
A belt or a wood racket

I would get the wooden spoon from my mom when I was little. Yes that scared the cr#p out of me. After about 4th or 5th grade I got whooped from my Dad (not fun.)

Once my Grandma told me and my cousin we had to go get a switch off of a tree and bring it back for a whoopin. I did do it and we left before anyone mentioned it. I don't know what happened to my cousin.

Isn't this kinda hijacking someone else's thread? Why would you want to know all that?

cyrilmiranda
August 4th, 2017, 10:56 PM
I got spanked with hanger, ladle, and broom but never the belt. I stopped receiving those when I turned 14

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 12:07 PM
I've always feared "the belt" so to say, it's more psychological I think

kro814
August 19th, 2017, 08:34 PM
I have been spanked with the belt.

Sere
August 20th, 2017, 01:54 AM
Not anymore
Like12
Their hands

bobbybaseball
September 6th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Did you ever get it or was it jus threatened?

Diana2002
September 9th, 2017, 03:51 AM
It was implied more, enough to mind myself

kirsty_js16
September 9th, 2017, 03:30 PM

its the same for me

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 08:01 AM
That never happened to me, guess I'm lucky lol

bobbybaseball
September 13th, 2017, 06:54 PM

Did you just get regular spankings then?

jacob.neruda
September 19th, 2017, 08:46 PM

I never was threatened with the belt, and I think I turned out okay. Spanking/belting is probably a cultural thing.

kirsty_js16
September 29th, 2017, 04:35 AM
it still happens

Alisha_
September 29th, 2017, 02:37 PM
I don't think i've ever been hit with a belt, but i have with a hand when I did something really bad.

bobbybaseball
October 3rd, 2017, 03:58 PM
I don't think i've ever been hit with a belt, but i have with a hand when I did something really bad.

Yeah that happens lots more than the belt for me. How much you get it?

Alisha_
October 3rd, 2017, 04:30 PM
Yeah that happens lots more than the belt for me. How much you get it?
I use to be kind of bad when I was smaller but in the last like 3 years its only happened once.

kirsty_js16
October 4th, 2017, 05:36 AM
the belts really bad it hurts

sazzzo
October 4th, 2017, 09:08 AM
the belts really bad it hurts
It sounds really painful. A hand is bad enough!

bobbybaseball
October 4th, 2017, 02:45 PM
I use to be kind of bad when I was smaller but in the last like 3 years its only happened once.

Hand or the belt only once?

Alisha_
October 4th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Hand or the belt only once?

hand

bobbybaseball
October 5th, 2017, 04:16 PM
hand

Not bad! I do several times a year still. What you get it for that time?

super21456
October 28th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Who gets spanked more, you or your best friend? I am 19. Last spanking was last winter. Bare bottom with brush. Really hurt.

kro814
October 28th, 2017, 09:42 PM
The belt really stings especially on the bare butt like we get it. We have gotten the paddel and hairbrush too but I think the belt hurts the most.

evansk8
October 28th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Never had the belt. My mom just slaps me in the face. Which I find quite scary cause it happens so suddenly.

bobbybaseball
November 1st, 2017, 11:03 AM
Never had the belt. My mom just slaps me in the face. Which I find quite scary cause it happens so suddenly.

It is really scary! My mom does that sometimes

Falcons_11
November 6th, 2017, 06:50 PM
The belt really stings especially on the bare butt like we get it. We have gotten the paddel and hairbrush too but I think the belt hurts the most.

My dad will use the belt only when I've done a really bad thing. Other wise I get a slap with the hand on my butt.

Triple k
November 6th, 2017, 08:22 PM
I've never been spanked with a belt either but I have been spanked several times by hand over my dads lap with my panties down on my bare bottom.