PDA

View Full Version : I am questioning everything now.

Devinsoccer
October 16th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Honestly I am questioning my sexuality, gender, and my hole way of thinking. Let's start with gender first.

I have been feeling a lot of disphoria, unless I'm around a girl I like. Whenever I'm around that cirten girl, everything just goes away and I just like her and talk to her a lot like I always want to be a male. Then when I get home, I just think and want to be a girl sooooooooooo bad.

Sexuality:

Due to me liking girls and wanting to be a girl, does that make me homo? I also like boys when I am in my girly mood. So am I bi? But I call myself asexual because I just like them as people and want an only romanic experience. Then again I have urges that make me want to have sex. So I have no idea what my secuality is anymore.

Way of thinking:

Because I have had all of these thoughts, I don't know weither to be girly, or boyish. I honesly don't want to have 6 different personalities for school, Church, home, love life, and self-life.

If I do start transitioning:

How am I able to wear girls clothes without parents knowing? How can I wear panties without parents or locker room noticing, or if someone looks under the stall? Is there anyway I can take horomones without parents consent? Or is there another way I can do it?how can I grow out my hair even though my parents want me to keep it short?

End of fourm statement:

Thankyou for reading this I bet is was a lot to sink in and a lot of questions. I honestly don't know if this goes in this fourm. Thanks again for reading this and PM or VM me if you want to know more information.

~DEVIN OR Hailey

Just JT
October 17th, 2016, 12:09 AM
Devin, relax, it's cool, just forget it ok?
No need to question your sexuality and assign a name to it
Just follow yiur sexual desires (so long as there legal) and enjoy!!
We're sexual beings, so why have a name to define our sexuality when we can have sex with who even we want?

The Byrd
October 17th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I definitely agree with JT. I can't answer the last few questions that you had but as for the rest, don't worry about it. There's no need to classify yourself into a group. Just be yourself. Don't think about feeling a certain way, just feel whatever comes natural to you.

SkyClad33605
October 17th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Don't worry about which box you fit into or which labels you should wear.

Questioning is healthy. Exploration is healthy. Try something and if you like it, great, if you don't like it, that's fine to. But always be safe.

Just explore yourself and don't worry about what team you're on.

Just JT
October 17th, 2016, 05:03 PM
I used to use ice cream to explain it.

We all like ice cream. A new flavor comes out, you know you wana try it, but you only got $2.50 and can get 1. So do you get the flavor you know you like, or try something new?

If you learn you don't like it, cool, you only lost out on $2.50. Or maybe you liked something you never thought you would, and change your life forever.

Don't worry about which box you fit into or which labels you should wear.

Questioning is healthy. Exploration is healthy. Try something and if you like it, great, if you don't like it, that's fine to. But always be safe.

Just explore yourself and don't worry about what team you're on.

SkyClad33605
October 17th, 2016, 06:07 PM
I used to use ice cream to explain it.

We all like ice cream. A new flavor comes out, you know you wana try it, but you only got $2.50 and can get 1. So do you get the flavor you know you like, or try something new?

If you learn you don't like it, cool, you only lost out on $2.50. Or maybe you liked something you never thought you would, and change your life forever.

Love it.

I am stealing that :)

Just JT
October 17th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Love it.

I am stealing that :)

It works, it's real, it's true

jamie_n5
October 20th, 2016, 07:22 PM
I see a lot of great suggestions here. I would say too just follow your heart and do what feels right for you to do. If you are really going to transgender then yes you should be on hormones. Your parents would have to approve though however. Good luck with whatever way your life takes you.

Matryoshkasystem
October 26th, 2016, 05:28 PM
I agree with everyone, but definitely do introspection. Not saying that it is, but I had/have this problem when a female systemate-other person whom I share the body with- is at the front, and I don't know they are. Like I said, might not be, but worth looking into, and no that doesn't mean six different personalities, just potentially one other who is either a boy or girl.