PDA

View Full Version : I need your help.

Anonymoushaha
October 12th, 2016, 12:17 AM
At the start of the year I made some bad decisions and now I have to put my phone on the bench at 10pm each night. I like to keep in touch with friends at night so I have spare phones.
Ok, so in total I have 3 spare phones. One that I can text off. One that has a smashed screen and can play music. And one that doesn't work, like I'm locked out of it that my dad/sister gave me.
She found 1 of them (the smashed one) that morning. I said I was taking it to my mate who lost his phone.
I then had the others in my bag Incase she went looking for them.
When I got inside I leant forward and one of the ones slid out of my bag that she hadnt found. It fell on the floor and my cousin saw and i knew she would probably nark. So I went and handed it to my auntie and said "my mate gave it back". And she said "this isn't the same phone, where is the other one".
I then freaked out amd tried to think on my feet. I said; "thats the one I'm locked out of that I got off my dad" the other one is here and gave her the one she found the other day.
So this wouldve worked. But then she said; "ok I'll give this one back to your dad for you then".
Except the problem is, it's the wrong phone. My dad is gonna get it and be like wtf is this.
So basically the only one I'm left with is the one I cant get in to.
Help

I don't know what to do

Freckles
October 12th, 2016, 10:20 AM
I don't see that there's much you can do now. You were being sneaky and got caught. I'd judt try to be as honest as possible and apologize to your dad for disobeying and hope for the best. I'm sure that this is a case where the worry and guilt is more punishing than the punishment will be.

zack.zack
October 12th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Yeahy, there really isnt much you can do about it, you tried to be sneaky and got busted, so you have to deal with the consequences. The best thing to do from this point is to just be honest and apologetic.

Endeavour
October 12th, 2016, 10:42 AM
As said above, sorry, but you got caught, and so you have got to deal with the consequences. There isn't really anything more you can do. Leaving your phone outside at 10pm isn't really bad at all to be honest.

Bull
October 12th, 2016, 04:44 PM
You are so busted. You probably will loose more privileges. You brought this on yourself, so it is time to own it.

SeansLittleBro
October 12th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Can't say much more than has been said you got caught and will have to deal with whatever happens Not sure of your age but this wasn't the best way to handle the situation you were in