PDA

View Full Version : How'd you find out?

Reece L
October 11th, 2016, 06:20 PM
What's your thought on been gay? Some people say it's wrong, some say it's ok. I'm gay and like boys.

The Byrd
October 12th, 2016, 05:17 PM
I'm gay and like boys too. I don't really have any thoughts on it lol.

Reece L
October 12th, 2016, 06:38 PM
I'm gay and like boys too. I don't really have any thoughts on it lol.

Lol. I never knew I was going to be gay. It just happened. I like it. I loved it in foster care. Because there was a boy there that was gay also. None knows in my family I lost my virginity to a boy.... They think I'm A virgin lol. They think I'm interested in girls....no.... I rarley like girls....I perfer boys... I always told them I wasn't gay.... I'm not ashamed of likeing boys. Just they don't need to know yet. As my brother is a complete douche bag. Sure they call me gay. I dint cE because I am gay. But they don't know that, one day they, will find me ho,ding hands with another boy walking in the house.

Proud to be gay, and proud to support gays and lgbt!

Little image to make people smile and laugh lol

https://66.media.tumblr.com/3c68209374b30de018ad19b88adce0da/tumblr_inline_n5263wOFFh1s17u3m.gif

http://orig04.deviantart.net/22c9/f/2016/164/c/1/lgbt_flags_by_n0_username-da63819.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/lXiRH1QLEIocarBK0/giphy.gif

jamie_n5
October 12th, 2016, 07:30 PM
You are born gay. It isn't a choice that you make.
It is just who you are and makes you who you will be.
I know there are bashers and supporters too. You just
have to go on living your life and accept the way it is supposed to play out.

Reece L
October 13th, 2016, 04:26 AM
You are born gay. It isn't a choice that you make.
It is just who you are and makes you who you will be.
I know there are bashers and supporters too. You just
have to go on living your life and accept the way it is supposed to play out.

Well, everyone's born gay and straight, so technically yes and no, never thought
Id be with a boy, as i actually wanted to try it with a girl. But I guess deep down I was born gay, so yes you are right bro. Lol :D to be honest, now I have interest in men, I don't even get thoughts about girls when I see them. Only boys lol.

Proud supporter of LGBT!
https://media.giphy.com/media/lXiRH1QLEIocarBK0/giphy.gif

Little laugh. :D lol

https://66.media.tumblr.com/3c68209374b30de018ad19b88adce0da/tumblr_inline_n5263wOFFh1s17u3m.gif

SeansLittleBro
October 13th, 2016, 07:43 PM
There is nothing wrong with being gay or straight I still have some conflict within myself but I lean toward gay in my emotional and physical feelings

ska8er
October 14th, 2016, 05:01 AM
I consider myself Straight/Curious but
probably end up Bi. There is nothing
wrong with being gay straight or bi.
U r what u r.

loki2000
November 5th, 2016, 09:53 AM
I`m gay... For me I just keep it to myself for now

nekid
November 5th, 2016, 06:41 PM
to me there is nothing wrong with being gay, it's just who you are. there are good and bad people everywhere. doesn't matter what your sexuality is

Just JT
November 5th, 2016, 07:29 PM
There's no difference in being gay, straight, bi or what ever as it is being a guy, girl, black, white, or anything else. It's just who you are. And if someone doesn't like that or you for what ever reason, that's their problem. Do what makes you happy.

LITTLEANGEL16
November 6th, 2016, 03:41 AM
I don't find any problems being Gay/Lez Mum, her two sisters and also their mum is BI, They knew i liked girls since I was around 8 - 9yo, and they give me lots of support growing up and continue to do so.
Also my friends totally support me as do girls a school. Yes I know there are people who just dont understand, but i believe in live and let live. :yes:
XXX

kyrocks03
November 6th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Well I think you are born gay or straight. For me, I don't put much thought into being gay anymore. It's not something I can or want to change. I'm happy with who I am.

zack.zack
November 6th, 2016, 09:13 AM
What's your thought on been gay? Some people say it's wrong, some say it's ok. I'm gay and like boys.

Im gay and I like boys, too. My thoughts on it are, it is what it is and everything isnt for everyone. You are who you are and nothing can change that, some people are going to like you, some people are not, but most wont care. As long as you are true to yourself life will be so much better and easier for you. Ive been out since I was 10 and I have never felt as good about myself as I do today.

Curious_Guy
November 11th, 2016, 06:59 AM

I don't see the point to the Q?
All that matters is that your happy, and living your life how you want to live it.

pjones
November 11th, 2016, 12:53 PM
i like boys and girls, but boys more. everyone's sexuality should be respected as it's really none of our business to begin with

jdhud024
November 13th, 2016, 08:16 PM
I experimented with a guy when I was like late 13 or early 14 years old, and I didn't think really I was gay, I just thought I was experimenting. I first started to realize I was like early 2015, after a few more experiences, and I officially started coming out like late 2015 and early 2016. Now after doing "things" with five guys, and now that I'm with my second boyfriend, I think it is safe to say I may be gay lmao.

Falcons_11
November 15th, 2016, 08:48 PM
I like both boys and girls...except I like boys just more than girls.

Microcosm
November 16th, 2016, 06:06 PM
I'm definitely straight. I found that out through experimentation.

There was this guy who liked me a few years ago and I kinda sorta liked him, but only slightly in a sexual way--the sexual feelings were kind of forced because I wanted to see how I felt about guys. We dated for about 2 weeks and I couldn't really do it.

Sexually, it's definitely girls. I might date a guy under very specific circumstances, but it's an extremely low chance given my general preference for girls.

By the way, that preference is not just sexual; in fact, it's probably more based on personality and reliability than sexual attraction at this point. Sexuality is only a starter to make me want to talk to a girl. From there, it's about 60-70% personality-based as to whether I'd date them.

But anyways, I'm rambling. That's basically how I found out that I was certainly straight.

Dying Ember
November 17th, 2016, 01:49 PM
There's nothing wrong with it, that's just part of who you are and it's nothing to be ashamed about

Svetlana2000
December 1st, 2016, 02:55 AM
how could it be wrong? its just you... you are gay, im bisexual, some are straight. who cares as long as were all happy!

Straya
December 4th, 2016, 06:33 AM

I'm bi and I lean more towards guys and I have no problem with that it's what I like and that's all I care about