PDA

View Full Version : For the sake of America, vote Hilary.

Reece L
October 11th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Sure there both pskyopaths but Hilary is more smarter. Think of her a smart pskyo.

Donald trump wants to ban all immigrants. That'd effect the economy SO BAD! Tons of businesses will drop and loose billions. Donald trump wants to ban all Mexicans as he claims they all are druggies and rapists! Now, let's get this clear. If Donald banned 100% of all immigrants, then the untied states of America would fall in one year! Millions of Immigrants would be sacked! Millions that do farm work, Lorry drivers, transportation on food! Imagine seeing all them People that are not American and work, not sat around on benefits. They work. And if Donald sacked them all! The economy would drop so badly...food delays, billions of dollars worth of Crops will have failed as farmers rely on the workers to help. 29% of Immigrants work for farms. Now image 10 people cropping billions of crops in a day. Even with a machine it'd take weeks. And that's tons of profit lost. And sacking immigrants who work for Lorry drivers.... 78% of Lorry drivers are Immigrants. Imagine taking that away! That'd cause chaos and less food for America. Donald just rants about how Immigrants sit around and claim benefits! That's 100% a lie. They all work. They all hell America.

Donald wants to also ban all Muslims. Now this is a joke. Banning all Muslims would cause ww3! Muslims attacking the people trying to kick them out, and people who hate Muslims attacking them. See what Donald is causing? Donald thinks ALL Muslims are from Isis. Heck if you don't like him he will say your from Isis. He says ANYTHING that will get him a vote. FACT: DONALD J. TRUMO WENT INTO BANKRUPTCY 4 TIMES IN A PERIOD OF 1 YEAR! Donald TRUMO also stated he would date his own daughter when she was 14! You really want a leader like that?

Hilary is your best chance. She wants to see the united states of America grow. She's not a brainless fool like Donald. She wants to make more jobs and help more Americans get jobs. She wouldn't kick none out. Same as Americans live in the uk where I am. I was born in Ohio, but came to live here. For the sake of my, and your country, please, vote her. She would wipe Isis out. Donald would send EVERY man and military weapon available to kill Isis. Leaving the USA vulnerable for terriost attacks on city's even more.

Please, every vote counts. Save America from Donald. Make America great with Hilary 2016! She's not as bad as Donald....read my post over and over and you'll release how pathetic Donald trump really is...

God be with America if Donald J. Trump wins.

StoppingTom
October 11th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Daily Chronicle :arrow2: ROTW

Child Of Fire
October 11th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Trump only wants the illegals out. Sure, let's let everybody into the US with no restrictions what's so ever because borders are totally racist and nobody who comes here should ever be made to conform to our culture, right? Wow, liberals.

And Muslims. They're lucky Trump only wants them kicked out. Personally, were it up to me, I'd have all of them rounded up and gunned down. They preach peace but they consider themselves agents of their god first, and citizens to their nation... not at all. People always say "Oh, there are good Muslims and there are bad Muslims." No. If I've learned anything from these terrorists, it's that bad Muslims are bad Muslims, and all "good Muslims" are just wannabe bad Muslims. If you ever meet a "good Muslim," I will bet you my entire bank account that they won't hesitate to put their life on the line to shield an Islamic terrorist from the law cause "It's the will of Allah."

But enough of that.

You also imply that Hillary wants to make jobs moreso than Donald. Dude, do you pay ANY attention to this stuff? Donald is the one who's always talking about making jobs, not Killary.

You say that Hillary wants to wipe ISIS out. You're trolling aren't you. Both Hillary and Obama love those maniacs.

If I've learned one thing from this question, it's that I LOVE hearing bitching about American politics from someone who's not even an American.

Reece L
October 11th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Trump only wants the illegals out. Sure, let's let everybody into the US with no restrictions what's so ever because borders are totally racist and nobody who comes here should ever be made to conform to our culture, right? Wow, liberals.

And Muslims. They're lucky Trump only wants them kicked out. Personally, were it up to me, I'd have all of them rounded up and gunned down. They preach peace but they consider themselves agents of their god first, and citizens to their nation... not at all. People always say "Oh, there are good Muslims and there are bad Muslims." No. If I've learned anything from these terrorists, it's that bad Muslims are bad Muslims, and all "good Muslims" are just wannabe bad Muslims. If you ever meet a "good Muslim," I will bet you my entire bank account that they won't hesitate to put their life on the line to shield an Islamic terrorist from the law cause "It's the will of Allah."

But enough of that.

You also imply that Hillary wants to make jobs moreso than Donald. Dude, do you pay ANY attention to this stuff? Donald is the one who's always talking about making jobs, not Killary.

You say that Hillary wants to wipe ISIS out. You're trolling aren't you. Both Hillary and Obama love those maniacs.

If I've learned one thing from this question, it's that I LOVE hearing bitching about American politics from someone who's not even an American.

All I can say is have fun with been bankrupt when Donald gets in, AGAIN, that fool went bankrupt FOUR times... Love to see how he'd go with USA....

Child Of Fire
October 11th, 2016, 02:15 PM
All I can say is have fun with been bankrupt when Donald gets in, AGAIN, that fool went bankrupt FOUR times... Love to see how he'd go with USA....

Four times out of his hundreds upon hundreds of businesses that weren't even under Trump's supervision?

Reece L
October 11th, 2016, 02:17 PM

But enough of that.

Allah commanded those "those who kill, it is as they have killed mankind."

There's currently millions of Muslims in USA...if they wanted to them of taken over the USA by now.... Your just sick....round em up and kill them? You sound like hitter...and have we forgot about all the beheadings Christians did in the old days? Set people on fire... Forgot about that? No??? You mate need education.

Child Of Fire
October 11th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Allah commanded those "those who kill, it is as they have killed mankind."

There's currently millions of Muslims in USA...if they wanted to them of taken over the USA by now.... Your just sick....round em up and kill them? You sound like hitter...and have we forgot about all the beheadings Christians did in the old days? Set people on fire... Forgot about that? No??? You mate need education.

They haven't all tried taken over yet because that's not their job. There are two kinds of Muslims.

The Terrorists...

The Muslims that would help the Terrorists avoid capture if given the chance.

And about all these beheadings you speak of, have YOU forgotten about all the cases of Muslim fathers doing so-called "honor killings" because they're daughters decided to be more independent than they'd like? And setting people on fire? Have you forgotten about 9/11??

Reece L
October 11th, 2016, 02:30 PM
They haven't all tried taken over yet because that's not their job. There are two kinds of Muslims.

The Terrorists...

The Muslims that would help the Terrorists avoid capture if given the chance.

And about all these beheadings you speak of, have YOU forgotten about all the cases of Muslim fathers doing so-called "honor killings" because they're daughters decided to be more independent than they'd like? And setting people on fire? Have you forgotten about 9/11??

Just by telling by you, I can tell you are a TRUMP lover. Lol brainwashed... And no haven't forgot about 9/11 because my mums father was in there, I have MANY Muslim friends. And I don't see them beheading me or tryin to kill me.. I fact I had a relationship with one . I was invited to a mosque at age 13! And have since liked Muslims. You are just clearly believing the media and web....get a life bro and learn things!

Allah commands Muslims to be with other Muslims, but can be with other people. I bet if I posted on a webpage that Jesus was coming to earth, or anything, you'd believe it mate. Get a life and know before talking. I've read the Quran... Studied it.... I've been to Saudi Arabia as my friends took me. You make my brain hurt so bad mate.... So bad... I can't stop loling at you pal.:D:D:lol:

mattsmith48
October 11th, 2016, 02:31 PM
If you think you live in the best country in the world like most americans think you should let as many people you possibly can live and enjoy it.

But enough of that.

Congratulation for sounding even more racist and ignorant than Trump that's a hard thing to do

Reece L Trump has 6 bankruptcies not like its a big difference but atlease you'll have the right number.

Vlerchan
October 11th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Is there a way to block threads?

Reece L
October 11th, 2016, 02:35 PM
If you think you live in the best country in the world like most americans think you should let as many people you possibly can live and enjoy it.

Congratulation for sounding even more racist and ignorant than Trump that's a hard thing to do

Reece L Trump has 6 bankruptcies not like its a big difference but atlease you'll have the right number.

O thought he had 4! Dam that's worser... I agree.. Fire sounds like hitter and is a racist... A lot of My mates are Muslim... And I'm non Muslim... Fire needs educated... And is media brainwashed

Child Of Fire
October 11th, 2016, 02:36 PM

Yes, people should be able to come and enjoy what America has to offer, but if they aren't willing to go through the system, they should be kicked out. They aren't entitled to the privilege of living here.

And as for me being Racist and ignorant, Islam isn't a race, and my beliefs have been proven countless times. Where were the french Muslims protesting against the Terrorist when a lot was happening in that area? Nowhere! What about all those times that Muslim communities that were originally thought to be loyal housed and shielded Islamic terrorists from the authorities? It's all there. Take off the rose colored glasses.

Jinglebottom
October 11th, 2016, 02:39 PM
This should be entertaining.

mattsmith48
October 11th, 2016, 02:41 PM
O thought he had 4! Dam that's worser... I agree.. Fire sounds like hitter and is a racist... A lot of My mates are Muslim... And I'm non Muslim... Fire needs educated... And is media brainwashed

4 or 6 is not that much of a difference after 1 or 2 you should learn from your mistake but he just can't for some reason. Isn't that the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?

mattsmith48
October 11th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Yes, people should be able to come and enjoy what America has to offer, but if they aren't willing to go through the system, they should be kicked out. They aren't entitled to the privilege of living here.

It should also be as easy as possible.

And as for me being Racist and ignorant, Islam isn't a race, and my beliefs have been proven countless times. Where were the french Muslims protesting against the Terrorist when a lot was happening in that area? Nowhere! What about all those times that Muslim communities that were originally thought to be loyal housed and shielded Islamic terrorists from the authorities? It's all there. Take off the rose colored glasses.

You know your talking to racist when their only defence is ''Islam is not a race'', its same thing than saying ''I'm not racist, I have a black friend.''

People from other religion also do bad stuff too, if a Christian terrorist bombs an abortion clinic you don't see every single christians in the area come out against it, does it mean they all support it? No. Most Muslims are good people and just want to live and practice their religion in peace. ISIS and other terrorist groups in the Middle East are the result of useless wars and western conservative politician fear mongering against muslims

Vlerchan
October 11th, 2016, 02:55 PM
It's also probably bad that this election cycle has me desensitized to calls for genocide of religious identities, I didn't even bat an eyelid when I scanned that first post.

#ObamasAmerica

Arkansasguy
October 11th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Has to be a troll.

"More smarter" (among other things) was way to over the top.

phuckphace
October 11th, 2016, 03:15 PM
http://imgur.com/Y5jEDsS.jpg

It's also probably bad that this election cycle has me desensitized to calls for genocide of religious identities, I didn't even bat an eyelid when I scanned that first post.

from I Like Ike to I Like Reichs

Reece L
October 11th, 2016, 03:25 PM
4 or 6 is not that much of a difference after 1 or 2 you should learn from your mistake but he just can't for some reason. Isn't that the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?
Yep. And I actually thought it was 4... Yeah I learnt from that mistake as I was wrong, u like fire the douche bag can't admit he was wrong, as he thinks he's right. I admit I was wrong....but fire can't admit It because he's brainwashed. He needs to go to Saudi Arabia and explore Islam. Like I did for a week, with my Muslim friends. Nearly all Muslims treated me like a family member. And I was non Muslim. If all Muslims was terriost a like fire claims, or all Muslims wanna help them, why are Isis killing Iraqis and Syrians? And Muslims in Syria are helping Christians. And, Syria and Iraq had Jews, Muslims, Christians. In fact fire. The SAA (Syrian Arab army) are Muslim, Christian, Jewish people also. There not all Muslim. Now get education and get a life pal. Stop reading Fox News. And ->get a Life<- these so called "killer" Muslim vids yours seeing, are Isis and the SFA (Syrian free army).they are the enemy of Assad. They hate non Muslims and will behead anyone who stands up to them, or even Who converts to Jesus or any other gods. Syria and Iraq was a wonderful place. I wanted to go there and explore. But now Isis have ruined it so bad. Destroying mosques, accent articles and thing. And people like you dare say "round em up' n kill em all'? You are a worthless human like Donald. And you dare say all Muslims like Isis? Why don't you live in Syria? Where Muslims are, fighting, to "STOP" Isis. And you'll see bombs flying all over... You disgust me. You know NOTHING about Muslims, or Islam. And there God, Allah, promises fire, and death, in hell if they harm a Muslim, or non Muslim . "

Who's Ever killed a person, it shall be he has killed the whole of man kind" - the Quran (5:33)

Another verse

The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden. tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

Uniquemind
October 11th, 2016, 07:34 PM
You do know many here on these forums aren't old enough to vote such as myself right?

phuckphace
October 11th, 2016, 08:02 PM
"Multiculturalists wish that you should shill as they shill, and then you would be equal; therefore read not posts by them, until they emigrate in the way of phuckphace; then, if they resume shilling, take them, and slay them wherever you find them" -Quran 4:89

PinkFloyd
October 11th, 2016, 09:01 PM
This entire thread is a complete shitfest... Child Of Fire I'm fine with your stance, but the fact that you would have millions of innocent (well aware that not all of them are innocent, but the figure of innocents is still in the millions) men, women, and children lined up and shot makes me sick.

Flapjack
October 12th, 2016, 11:50 AM
America is doomed if Trump wins but I highly doubt he will. With any luck the stupid man-child will bring the rest of the Republican Party crashing down with him.

Vlerchan
October 12th, 2016, 12:54 PM
With any luck the stupid man-child will bring the rest of the Republican Party crashing down with him.
Leaving an entire political faction politically unchecked seems undesirable at first instance.

PlasmaHam
October 12th, 2016, 02:16 PM
I've been trying to stay away, but I couldn't resist this post.:P
Sure there both pskyopaths but Hilary is more smarter. Think of her a smart pskyo.
A smart psycho is far more dangerous than a dumb psycho in my opinion.
Donald trump wants to ban all immigrants. That'd effect the economy SO BAD! Tons of businesses will drop and loose billions. Donald trump wants to ban all Mexicans as he claims they all are druggies and rapists! Now, let's get this clear. If Donald banned 100% of all immigrants, then the untied states of America would fall in one year! Millions of Immigrants would be sacked! Millions that do farm work, Lorry drivers, transportation on food! Imagine seeing all them People that are not American and work, not sat around on benefits. They work. And if Donald sacked them all! The economy would drop so badly...food delays, billions of dollars worth of Crops will have failed as farmers rely on the workers to help. 29% of Immigrants work for farms. Now image 10 people cropping billions of crops in a day. Even with a machine it'd take weeks. And that's tons of profit lost. And sacking immigrants who work for Lorry drivers.... 78% of Lorry drivers are Immigrants. Imagine taking that away! That'd cause chaos and less food for America. Donald just rants about how Immigrants sit around and claim benefits! That's 100% a lie. They all work. They all hell America.
You are one of those who don't understand the difference between illegal and legal immigration aren't you? Illegal immigrants are not even supposed to be in America. Legally, they are supposed to deported. Trump is not decreeing that he will make new law deporting illegal immigrants, that is already on the books! You know why, because it is ILLEGAL. Trump has no problems with those who follow the proper channels to gain immigration to America, he has a problem with those who break already existing laws to get into America. And not every immigrant works, far from it. Not even all Americans work. There are millions out there who basically live off of government handouts.

Donald wants to also ban all Muslims. Now this is a joke. Banning all Muslims would cause ww3! Muslims attacking the people trying to kick them out, and people who hate Muslims attacking them. See what Donald is causing? Donald thinks ALL Muslims are from Isis. Heck if you don't like him he will say your from Isis. He says ANYTHING that will get him a vote. FACT: DONALD J. TRUMO WENT INTO BANKRUPTCY 4 TIMES IN A PERIOD OF 1 YEAR! Donald TRUMO also stated he would date his own daughter when she was 14! You really want a leader like that?
FACT: DONALD J. TRUMP IS A BILLIONAIRE! I really don't care how he gained his billions, he did. It is also funny how you think Clinton is innocent of calling people supporters of ISIS, because she isn't. We have tried assimilation with the Middle East and Islam, you know what that has cost us? Terror attacks nearly every month across America and Europe, just in the last year over 100 people have died from Muslim terrorists. This is a debate for another day, but it is clearly obvious that a large amount of terrorism comes out of the Middle East, and I don't see how it is Islamophobic to cut that down.

Hilary is your best chance. She wants to see the united states of America grow. She's not a brainless fool like Donald. She wants to make more jobs and help more Americans get jobs. She wouldn't kick none out. Same as Americans live in the uk where I am. I was born in Ohio, but came to live here. For the sake of my, and your country, please, vote her. She would wipe Isis out. Donald would send EVERY man and military weapon available to kill Isis. Leaving the USA vulnerable for terriost attacks on city's even more.

Clinton is a globalist, Trump is the true nationalist here. So, you are saying that Clinton will break the law and allow any illegal immigrant to cross the border and live in America? The border patrol exists for a reason you know. Let me ask you a question, though you probably don't know this. When you moved to the UK, did you sneak in illegally and keep your true identity a secret? Or did you go through the proper channels, gain permission to immigrate to the UK, all legally? I'm surprised you don't know the difference.

Also, since you are overseas, you may not know that the USA is not a military state. The military does not deal with counteracting domestic terror attacks, there are police and Homeland security for that. I seriously doubt Clinton will take firm military attacks against Isis, I don't have those doubts with Trump. Even if Trump for some reason sends out all the military, which is extremely doubtful considering were dealing with a band extremists in the Middle East, the National guard is always protecting America.

Please, every vote counts. Save America from Donald. Make America great with Hilary 2016! She's not as bad as Donald....read my post over and over and you'll release how pathetic Donald trump really is...

God be with America if Donald J. Trump wins
I read your post, the only thing I find pathetic is your argument against Trump.

StoppingTom
October 12th, 2016, 02:50 PM
You do know many here on these forums aren't old enough to vote such as myself right?

No offense to you specifically, but I have to remind myself of this everytime I open up ROTW, and it greatly relieves me.

phuckphace
October 12th, 2016, 02:58 PM
America is doomed if Trump wins but I highly doubt he will. With any luck the stupid man-child will bring the rest of the Republican Party crashing down with him.

"Trump is a man-child" sneers the Millennial as he queues up another episode of My Little Pony from the safe confines of his state-mandated echo chamber

got any more sublimely ironic quips to share with us, fam?

Vlerchan
October 12th, 2016, 03:06 PM
No offense to you specifically, but I have to remind myself of this everytime I open up ROTW, and it greatly relieves me.
I realize that Clinton is a lizard but it still baffles me that nominal liberals can have any difficulty electing her this time around.

Flapjack
October 12th, 2016, 03:08 PM
"Trump is a man-child" sneers the Millennial as he queues up another episode of My Little Pony from the safe confines of his state-mandated echo chamber

got any more sublimely ironic quips to share with us, fam?
Something wrong with My Little Pony? Does watching it reduce the weight of one's political opinion? Why post this?

phuckphace
October 12th, 2016, 03:12 PM
zero self-awareness cru

StoppingTom
October 12th, 2016, 03:15 PM
I realize that Clinton is a lizard but it still baffles me that nominal liberals can have any difficulty electing her this time around.

That and anyone with any degree of self-awareness should be able to see through Trump's ham-fisted attempts to try to woo the Bernie crowd.

Flapjack
October 12th, 2016, 03:15 PM
zero self-awareness cru
Are you making a political point or trying to be funny again?

lliam
October 12th, 2016, 03:17 PM

... ... ...

Psychyo remains a psycho, no matter what kind of spinning stuff is in their heads.

You could have written:

Vote for Hillary because she is not Donald! This would've saved lot of storage space and means the same.

God be with America if Donald J. Trump wins.

may he bless you all. Gesundheit.

but I've a suggestion: ... How about a presidential exchange?

so, vote for Donald, but ...

... after a year of governing, Comrade Trump becomes president of Russia and Putin moves into the Oval Office for three years. And Hillary is Vice President.

Vlerchan
October 12th, 2016, 03:23 PM
that and anyone with any degree of self-awareness should be able to see through trump's ham-fisted attempts to try to woo the bernie crowd.
Bernie said she had bad judgement?!!

StoppingTom
October 12th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Bernie said she had bad judgement?!!

Who knew that what was said between two opponents in a primary race is damning evidence to vote for the other party completely!!!!

phuckphace
October 12th, 2016, 04:14 PM
That and anyone with any degree of self-awareness should be able to see through Trump's ham-fisted attempts to try to woo the Bernie crowd.

many of Trump's positions are parsecs closer to Sanders' than Clinton's. Sanders himself ran on a left-populist platform. any populist wants to capture as much broad appeal as he can, so it makes complete sense that Trump's campaign would want to make gestures in that direction.

Bull
October 12th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I am old enough to vote! And I will vote! I am a registered Republican. No way can I vote for the sorry excuse RINO known as Trump. Bad for the party, but more importantly bad for America.
Just read that he urged supporters in Florida to vote for him on November 28, 20 days after he will have lost to the next president. BTW, November 28 is the date his Trump University fraud trial is set to begin. He will lose that too. I've got two words for Trump: YOU'RE FIRED!

Uniquemind
October 12th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Once Trump loses he has to mentally come to terms that Romney either A) he's in the same camp as Romney now or B) Romney did better statistically that even Trump appears to do now.

Vlerchan
October 12th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Once Trump loses he has to mentally come to terms that Romney either A) he's in the same camp as Romney now or B) Romney did better statistically that even Trump appears to do now.
C) Election was rigged #CrookedHillary.

Flapjack
October 12th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Omg I legit laughed when I heard he said that xD

Uniquemind
October 12th, 2016, 04:59 PM

That's exactly what he's gonna mentally do.

But deep down in his subconscious he knows, and it'll cause an outward tailspin of self-degrading behavior in the years to follow, losing family wealth, internal family fights etc.

I'm predicting that now.

mattsmith48
October 12th, 2016, 06:28 PM
I've been trying to stay away, but I couldn't resist this post.:P

A smart psycho is far more dangerous than a dumb psycho in my opinion

Hillary Clinton is alot of things but shes not a psycho. Even is she was a dumb psycho with nuclear weapons is more dangerous than a smart psycho with nuclear weapons

We already got through this bringing up conspiracy theories don't help the discussion.

Liberals don't want to elect Hillary Clinton because shes not a liberal.

Drunkenprofesser
October 13th, 2016, 09:05 AM
now I'm not an american so my opinion on this matter is worthless but here is my two cents. sure Donald trump is an egotistical greedy republican, but he will run america like a business, meaning the country may actually have a chance at clawing its way out of a crippling financial debt. lets talk about war, despite what people say Donald trump as been against foreign intervention since well before he had any political agenda, not only was he against the first gulf war, but he also chartered his own private plane to fly hundreds of returned US soldiers back home, after their government stranded them. Hilary is by far a raving warmonger, her answer to the middle east problem is to just keep throwing away countless US lives in the hope that the Muslim extremists give up, seriously you want to give the launch codes of one of the most powerful nuclear arsenals in the world, to someone who has already leaked classified information? That's like giving a convicted pedophile the keys to an orphanage. the democrat party's stance on immigration is just to let them in, and then spend money to "adjust" them, so essentially throwing welfare at them, hoping that they will "adjust" to american culture and become a productive member of society. but all this is really meaningless as the person that started this thread is the most uneducated person ever to grace this forum. the fact that you haven't even bothered to spell check your argument shows a distinct lack of intelligent thinking.

Flapjack
October 13th, 2016, 09:49 AM
I am 95% sure that Clinton will win now.

One thing that does annoy me is how when Trump was advocating that people are discriminated against and insulting every group of people other than the privileged white Christian male, his supporters were fine but now he has been exposed bragging about sexually assaulting women and possibly being a rapist people are jumping ship. It was known long before this what kind of terrible person and obvious idiot he is.

Of course there are people that still support him and that is really concerning.

mattsmith48
October 13th, 2016, 10:25 AM

One thing that does annoy me is how when Trump was advocating that people are discriminated against and insulting every group of people other than the privileged white Christian male, his supporters were fine but now he has been exposed bragging about sexually assaulting women and possibly being a rapist people are jumping ship. It was known long before this what kind of terrible person and obvious idiot he is.

Of course there are people that still support him and that is really concerning.

We say that everytime Trump does or says something stupid and/or crazy and everytime Clinton figure out a way to fucks up everything.

PlasmaHam
October 13th, 2016, 12:30 PM

You want to vote in a rapist and a rape denier into the White House you know? Don't get all high and mighty here.

Vlerchan
October 13th, 2016, 01:52 PM
You want to vote in a rapist and a rape denier into the White House you know? Don't get all high and mighty here.
This reasoning isn't just bad - it's dangerous. Trump has his own accusers but that's still no basis to presume he commited those assaults - or the rape he has a federal civil court date for next month - but that's what's happening with Bill.

That's like giving a convicted pedophile the keys to an orphanage.
I heard one just needs to whisper those launch codes to themselves and the whole world ends.

We already got through this bringing up conspiracy theories don't help the discussion.
I'm not sure if I should offended that this seems to be a serious response to my post.

The comment I made was also set in a context which relativises the positions of Clinton to those of Trump.

mattsmith48
October 13th, 2016, 02:02 PM
I'm not sure if I should offended that this seems to be a serious response to my post.

The comment I made was also set in a context which relativises the positions of Clinton to those of Trump.

''I realize that Clinton is a lizard'' how is that relative to positions of either candidate?

Vlerchan
October 13th, 2016, 02:15 PM
''I realize that Clinton is a lizard'' how is that relative to positions of either candidate?
Edit: 1. The lizard jab was a joke. 2. I was claiming that Clinton is better than Trump as a candidate.

---

Lol'd at the tone of the NYT's legal team's response in calling Trump's bluff. I'm quite certain that Trump won't sue because the NYT legal team could then precede to murder him in discovery.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cuqo-X3XYAA8V6V.jpg

Paraxiom
October 13th, 2016, 05:19 PM

"Oh no, these LIBERALS!!!"

-_-

It's pretty tiring that these liberals keep being referenced to as one convenient opponent/enemy. Please, at least explain why you have done this gross generalisation.

And Muslims. They're lucky Trump only wants them kicked out. Personally, were it up to me, I'd have all of them rounded up and gunned down.

POV noted.

I now have the image of your avatar being that of your left eye seeing the bonfire of the opponents you are burning, which happens when you run out of ammo.

I expect that you do love though how most of the world talks about your exalted country, your exalted country's election, and its exalted "FREEDOM!", am I right? That must feel good.

from I Like Ike to I Like Reichs

For future reference, I want to know (with me suspending judgement ofc) how much you actually support nazism/related and how much you mention as an element in humour.

A smart psycho is far more dangerous than a dumb psycho in my opinion.

Agreed.

FACT: DONALD J. TRUMP IS A BILLIONAIRE! I really don't care how he gained his billions, he did.

So to you the ends justify themselves, with the means being of trivial importance?

Vote for Hillary because she is not Donald! This would've saved lot of storage space and means the same.

Hillary = Not Trump, yes. :D

sure Donald trump is an egotistical greedy republican, but he will run america like a business, meaning the country may actually have a chance at clawing its way out of a crippling financial debt.

Leaving all other judgements of Trump aside, if Trump's idea of presidency is being CEO of USA inc. , est. 1776, then I worry for even just his advertising plan...