PDA

View Full Version : hand tremors

Tyson S
October 9th, 2016, 11:57 AM
ok so i am recently getting these hand tremors. I might go see a doctor but i dunno if its overly important, thoughts?

Sorry for asking a dumb question.

rbbsi
October 9th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Yea I have them too. It's called. Benign essential tremor.

Josh112
October 9th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Go to a doctor. That will help

jamie_n5
October 12th, 2016, 07:34 PM
How bad are the tremors man? Do you drink a lot of alcohol
or due any drugs? That could easily give you tremors. If you don't
do either then I think it's time for visit to the doctor.

Tyson S
October 12th, 2016, 08:47 PM
i do drink alcohol, however not overly that much, and i dont do drugs :P hahahah ill go se a doctor

Ben7
October 12th, 2016, 09:52 PM
I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure hand tremors could be caused my many different reasons. Possible causes could include doing drugs, getting really drunk often, or perhaps an injury that you received recently if that is even applicable.

What I would do is wait a few days to see if it goes away on its own (but if it gets worse between now and a few days then go to the doctor sooner!). If it continues then go see a doctor.

ImCoolBeans
October 12th, 2016, 10:30 PM
If it was a one time thing it could be from not eating when your body really needed food, possibly dehydration, or a combination of things. I know I recently had a case of the Irish Flu and that morning I was pretty shaky, but it wore off as I ate and went about my day. If it continues or isn't just a one time thing I would make a point to go see your doctor and get his/her opinion.