PDA

View Full Version : this machine kills rattlesnakes [an-cap memes]

phuckphace
October 8th, 2016, 09:24 PM
when you call out to the local Pizza Hut Paramilitary and order a pizza with a side of ALL NEW HUTBURGERS™ and it arrives at your door and you kill the delivery boy for violating the non-aggression principle and get a free pizza but then Pizza Hut shells your house but then the Burger King Royal Navy sends a battleship into port and destroys Pizza Hut with 30-inch artillery due to Pizza Hut encroaching on their burger business so you join the Taco Bell mercenary army because they offered better wages and benefits but then KFC shoots you for corporate espionage after you tried their ALL NEW CHIK'N'WAFFLE WINGS BUCKET™ with a side of Col. Sander's Sizzurp™ even though everything you did was in rational self-interest

http://imgur.com/F7e8L9y.jpg

Professional Russian
October 8th, 2016, 11:34 PM
what the fuck did i just read

Mars
October 8th, 2016, 11:59 PM
I-I... wha... I don't... i don't even know where to put this...

Babs
October 9th, 2016, 02:29 AM
sounds a little like that game where you text someone using only your suggested words

phuckphace
October 9th, 2016, 02:43 AM
when you realize that Kony 2012 was a government conspiracy to deprive an autonomous individual of his right to own a private child army

Flapjack
October 9th, 2016, 05:32 AM
I don't get it?

Vlerchan
October 9th, 2016, 05:53 AM
Hastily, I crammed another quarter into my Amazon™ Firelight™ Revolver.

"Liven up your sex life with PassionFruit™, the fun, fruity and low fat alternative to traditional* lubricant," it squeaked as I took aim.

---

* Editor's amendment: Ew.

phuckphace
October 9th, 2016, 09:15 AM
The Special One

when your boss sends his child mercenary army to arrest you for not showing up to work that day but they can't enter your home dwelling per the Non Aggression Principle so you stay home and shoot up McDonald's brand heroin instead

Periphery
October 9th, 2016, 09:17 AM
The Special One

when your boss sends his child mercenary army to arrest you for not showing up to work that day but they can't enter your home dwelling per the Non Aggression Principle so you stay home and shoot up McDonald's brand heroin instead

I'm so done ^^

phuckphace
October 9th, 2016, 09:28 AM
when the workers at your private uranium enrichment plant break their voluntary contracts and ask for higher pay so you sack them and replace them with reverse engineered sex-robots but then Toshiba shells your business for violating their patents so you use a recreational nuke to blow up their headquarters and survive the creative destruction to become the Gulch's preeminent warlord-entrepreneur

Vlerchan
October 9th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Don't think any of the non-og posters are going to catch on if they haven't at this stage.

I miss discussions of political philosophy being a frequent thing though.

Porpoise101
October 9th, 2016, 01:48 PM
When your neighbor steps on your lawn and violates the NAP allowing you to test out those new drones you ordered on his children.

Edit: found a quality one
http://i.imgur.com/mufXOEu.png

phuckphace
October 9th, 2016, 07:42 PM
lol^

yeah this is the anarcho-capitalist meme archive thread. fun fact: anarcho-capitalism itself is a meme, so a meme made about it is technically a double-meme or a meme-inside-a-meme if you will.

it's also impossible for this double-meme to be unfunny, ever. powerwords: recreational nukes, child prostitutes/mercenaries, fast food chains +heavy artillery. you name it, anything you can dream up would actually happen. try not to think about how horrifying that is and enjoy the memes, homies

Paraxiom
October 13th, 2016, 02:33 PM
I mean no offence by saying that your sense of humour is so distinct so as to not intersect with those of a major proportion of ROTWers. :rolleyes:

(I myself am a relatively outlier anyway, but I'm saying the above out of observation.)

phuckphace
October 31st, 2016, 10:21 PM
when you buy a new computer but it self-destructs after you refuse to accept Microsoft's user agreement and the explosion damages your next-door neighbor's bioweapons lab accidentally releasing his patented strain of weaponized influenza so you call Pfizer and place an order for a supply of vaccines (rush delivery) but you can't pay because your BitCoin wallet was stored on your computer so you hurriedly start up a business to earn quick BTC before the symptoms become too severe but after finally saving up enough BTC and reordering the vaccines you discover that Pfizer accidentally shipped you 1kg of heroin so you resell it at the local Elementary School, Inc. but then Pfizer puts out a hit on you for not returning the heroin so you go into hiding and hire a child soldier-prostitute to infiltrate their headquarters and retrieve the vaccines + blow you and then you finally return to your home dwelling to comfort your dying child-bride as she succumbs to the influenza because she didn't act in rational self-interest to obtain any vaccines and sharing yours would be communism

Stronk Serb
November 1st, 2016, 08:21 AM
When you tell your boss to cram it and demand a higher wage but he denies it citing that your contract is slave labour so you decide to stay home but he sends his child army and they violate the NAP so you whoop their heads with your pacifying machine gun. Then you proceed to buy a bunch of Toshiba sex-bots and repurpose them to visit your boss and fuck him to death with machine guns on full auto but them Toshiba sends rods from gods on your house because you violated the End User Licence Agreement.

Paraxiom
November 6th, 2016, 09:03 PM
When you buy a packet of peanuts that warns you that it may contain nuts...

(Is this eligible here? I thought of making some contribution anyway.)

Porpoise101
November 8th, 2016, 05:48 PM
When you buy a packet of peanuts that warns you that it may contain nuts...

(Is this eligible here? I thought of making some contribution anyway.)
I don't think you get it, but it's fine

It'd be more like this:
When you buy a packet of peanuts and it doesn't warn you that it may contain nuts so you open the bag and it causes your nearby friends to go into anaphalactic shock and suffocate but it doesn't matter because this was your private property and it was in your rational self interest to buy and eat peanuts
http://i.imgur.com/F7e8L9y.jpg

Paraxiom
November 9th, 2016, 05:35 AM
I don't think you get it, but it's fine

It'd be more like this:
When you buy a packet of peanuts and it doesn't warn you that it may contain nuts so you open the bag and it causes your nearby friends to go into anaphalactic shock and suffocate but it doesn't matter because this was your private property and it was in your rational self interest to buy and eat peanuts
image (http://i.imgur.com/F7e8L9y.jpg)

Right, I see.

I would say that I understand but I honestly don't think I do, and that is not fixable by your valiant efforts.

I like that you followed through with the peanuts though.

phuckphace
November 14th, 2016, 08:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ORiBm6C.jpg

Hyper
November 15th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Hmm I did laugh...