PDA

View Full Version : Hilary Clinton's Transcripts Leaked

Flapjack
October 8th, 2016, 04:49 AM
FM92UbRR6Ho
What do you guys think?

Vlerchan
October 8th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Of course Clinton believed those things.

candorgen
October 8th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Good video, illustrating some of the reasons I really don't like her with the banks and such. (Of course, I'm not genuinely for Trump either.)

Ben7
October 9th, 2016, 02:28 AM
All the leaks are quite sad and disappointing, but since the media is largely liberally controlled, they choose not to cover any of this and as a result most people don't know the real Hillary. But I would also hazard a guess that even if people knew about everything Hillary has ever done, beyond the prominent scandals that she keeps trying to ignore, say, even if she were to be found to have committed murder ("clinton body count anyone? i.e. http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-death-list-33-most-intriguing-cases/) they still wouldn't care. But I could never have it in my conscience to vote for someone like that woman. In my mind, she is the face of corruption among many other things. But I guess many people don't feel that way. Oh well.

Voice_Of_Unreason
October 11th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Couple of questions that came in: 1. you're obviously amongst friends, but here's the one i referred to (can't remember which of you i talked about it with, if not both). It's from someone that wasn't goign to come, and i encouraged him to come. he comes at the issue slightly differnetly than what I've dsicussed with both of you (Ok, one thing to use personal email, but why the "twisted truth" (not my words) on why - with the two problematic areas being (a) emails to bill (when they were to bill's staff) and (b) i only used one device -- BB, when 2 weeks earlier, it was an iphone, BB and ipad. As Ann and I discussed, hopefully that's a timing issue and whilst in state, she only used one. :) *For my question*, it's basically some variation of [not quite phrased right yet]: I know when I talk to my friends who are attorneys we are all struggling with what happened to the emails and aren't satisfied with answers to date. While we all know of the occasional use of personal email addresses for business, none of my friends circle can understand how it was viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents without providing anyone outside her circle a chance to weigh in. It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of thing I've either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.
(https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4099)
This is a conversation between two Hillary staffers leaked over the weekend. The link goes directly to the wikileaks page. This excerpt has one of them questioning why Clinton has repeatedly lied about her e-mails. This conversation was back in June 2015, right around the start of her campaign btw. Anyways, the staffer said that intentional deleting and lieing about e-mails seems illegal, and that if Clinton was anyone else she would have been fired, or worse. Just wanted to share that.

Reece L
October 11th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Hilary maybe a pskyo but I'm British and part American and like her better then trump. Trump WILL cause ww3. Kicking Muslims and ALL Mexicans and all immigrants out will be the baddest idea. The dollar will drop, crops and billions of dollars of food and jobs will be lost. Donald trump has no brains, and is a racist. I'd rather see Hilary lead the USA. (P.s I am part American) I'd rather see her running my country then a guy that says anyone who didn't like him is a terriost or a racist. He wants to stop aborting of all babies. Can see the point of that..but what happens if someone forced themselves onto a woman? And this happens alot. Donald j. Trump went into bankruptcy 4 times! Love to see how many times my country will go bankrupt because of him... For the sake of America, pick Hilary or USA will be screwed!

mattsmith48
October 12th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Wikileaks as to stop trying to cause the end the world

Voice_Of_Unreason
October 12th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Wikileaks as to stop trying to cause the end the world

Wow, they should stop exposing the truth, because you don't like it! I should definitely tell them that everything must stop, the only hope for the Hillary campaign is to keep secrets from the public, and that is what I want from a president!:P

mattsmith48
October 13th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Wow, they should stop exposing the truth, because you don't like it! I should definitely tell them that everything must stop, the only hope for the Hillary campaign is to keep secrets from the public, and that is what I want from a president!:P

Im just saying in this context they could atlease wait a month before releasing shit like after Clinton defeat Hitler

Voice_Of_Unreason
October 13th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Im just saying in this context they could atlease wait a month before releasing shit like after Clinton defeat Hitler

You don't seem to be having a problem with the Trump video being released now? Do I smell a hypocrite? I think I do.

mattsmith48
October 13th, 2016, 12:33 PM
You don't seem to be having a problem with the Trump video being released now? Do I smell a hypocrite? I think I do.

If its hypocrisy to not wanting the world to end than yes your absolutly right

Voice_Of_Unreason
October 25th, 2016, 01:53 PM
More Clinton Leaks!
http://louderwithcrowder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/PotusHillaryServer.jpg Yep, so Obama knew about Clinton using a private e-mail before it became public yet repeatedly told the American public he didn't know about it until the media released it. Yet Clinton supporters say that there is no government secrecy or conspiracy involving the e-mails...

Vlerchan
October 25th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Interesting. Not sure if I believe the below.

Obama's spokesman, Josh Earnest, clarified the remarks after the 2015 interview, saying that while the president had Clinton's personal email address, which she used instead of government systems, he did not know details about its setup.

The State Department said in January it found 18 instances of messages between Clinton and Obama among the roughly 30,000 work emails Clinton returned to the department in 2014. None have been released because of a law that protects presidential communications from becoming public for several years.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN12P2RV

This doubles as demonstration that the mainstream media reports this stuff.