PDA

View Full Version : What was the first console you guys owned?

bougainvillea
October 8th, 2016, 03:59 AM
I remember when I was little I would play on my grandad's NES. Just thinking about it now brings back old memories :p

What about you guys? If you remember, what was the first console you guys owned/played? What games did you have?

Flapjack
October 8th, 2016, 05:01 AM
I think mine was the PS2 XD My gosh did I love it!! I had sooo many games xD I played my ps2 for the whole ps3 generation xD My favourite was probably gta san andreas or when I was younger, metal arms: glitch in the system XD

TheFutureDoctor
October 8th, 2016, 05:45 AM
A Gameboy Advance I guess. :P Nothing since.

The Byrd
October 8th, 2016, 06:06 AM
I vaguely remember playing the Sega Megadrive as a wee lad but the one that I can actually recall playing is the PS2. GTA San Andreas was my shit when I was like five.

bougainvillea
October 8th, 2016, 07:43 AM
I think mine was the PS2 XD My gosh did I love it!! I had sooo many games xD I played my ps2 for the whole ps3 generation xD My favourite was probably gta san andreas or when I was younger, metal arms: glitch in the system XD

I still have a ps2 kicking about somewhere :p

Flapjack
October 8th, 2016, 07:44 AM
I still have a ps2 kicking about somewhere :p
I am so jealous!! I threw mine away :'(

bougainvillea
October 8th, 2016, 07:48 AM
I am so jealous!! I threw mine away :'(

I'll have to find it soon! May go on a hunt for it xD

Atlantis
October 8th, 2016, 08:18 AM
A gameboy advance :D

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/nintendo/images/a/aa/Game_Boy_Advance_Purple_Model.png/revision/latest?cb=20121027143449&path-prefix=en

everlong
October 8th, 2016, 11:58 AM
PlayStation 1 I believe. Though it wasn't long until I got my hands on a PlayStation 2, and that brings a lot of good memories of my gaming childhood.

Lost in the Echo
October 8th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Pretty sure it was ps1. Didn't really play it much, but played the fuck out of the ps2. Especially gta san andreas and vice city.

Sailor Mars
October 8th, 2016, 01:58 PM
My brother and I had a ps2 on one of these TVs -
http://bibliotheek.nu/images/breedbeeldtvphilips.png

We had 007 James Bond games and Need for Speed :lol: I remember those days

Melodic
October 8th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Nintendo 64

Uranus
October 8th, 2016, 04:38 PM
image (http://bibliotheek.nu/images/breedbeeldtvphilips.png)

Which need for speed did you have? I had Carbon which I fucking loved.
I had a ps1 starting then moved to a ps2 then now since I got back to gaming, an Xbox One

Jameson9
October 8th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Nintendo Wii

lyhom
October 8th, 2016, 06:05 PM
game boy advance sp

I got three games when I got it (f-zero gp legend, which was the bundled game, donkey kong country 2, and mario kart super circuit) and they all were fucking great

Sailor Mars
October 8th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Which need for speed did you have? I had Carbon which I fucking loved.
I had a ps1 starting then moved to a ps2 then now since I got back to gaming, an Xbox One

Need for speed Underground :cool:

Typhlosion
October 16th, 2016, 09:13 AM
image (http://bibliotheek.nu/images/breedbeeldtvphilips.png)

Omfg me and every Brazilian ever :lol3:

But here it was NFSMW, not Underground ;)

Microcosm
October 16th, 2016, 03:35 PM
There is a little discrepancy in my memory on this one, but I'm pretty sure it was a GameBoy Advance.

It was either that or an Atari TV Plug-n-play system. You might say that's not a game console, but, considering how much we played it, I'd say it counts.

LookItsOwen
October 17th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Nintendo Wii
SAME! :lol:
I loved the Wii until my Dad brought home the PS3 one day!

Voice_Of_Unreason
October 17th, 2016, 11:30 AM
I got a PS2 and a Gameboy advance for Christmas 2006. I still have them both, and still occasionally play both. The PS2 is literally sitting right beside me.

I don't play console games too much today, but some of my favorites were Gran Turismo 3, Top Gun: Combat Zones, and SOCOM: US Navy Seals Combined Assault. I still have them actually.

Leprous
October 17th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Actually a ps3, got it pretty late aswell, probs like 5 years ago I think (may be less), back when literally everyone already had one. Have always been a pc gamer so yeah