PDA

View Full Version : What was the first console you guys owned?

devotionnel
October 8th, 2016, 03:59 AM
I remember when I was little I would play on my grandad's NES. Just thinking about it now brings back old memories :p

What about you guys? If you remember, what was the first console you guys owned/played? What games did you have?

Flapjack
October 8th, 2016, 05:01 AM
I think mine was the PS2 XD My gosh did I love it!! I had sooo many games xD I played my ps2 for the whole ps3 generation xD My favourite was probably gta san andreas or when I was younger, metal arms: glitch in the system XD

TheFutureDoctor
October 8th, 2016, 05:45 AM
A Gameboy Advance I guess. :P Nothing since.

The Byrd
October 8th, 2016, 06:06 AM
I vaguely remember playing the Sega Megadrive as a wee lad but the one that I can actually recall playing is the PS2. GTA San Andreas was my shit when I was like five.

devotionnel
October 8th, 2016, 07:43 AM
I think mine was the PS2 XD My gosh did I love it!! I had sooo many games xD I played my ps2 for the whole ps3 generation xD My favourite was probably gta san andreas or when I was younger, metal arms: glitch in the system XD

I still have a ps2 kicking about somewhere :p

Flapjack
October 8th, 2016, 07:44 AM
I still have a ps2 kicking about somewhere :p
I am so jealous!! I threw mine away :'(

devotionnel
October 8th, 2016, 07:48 AM
I am so jealous!! I threw mine away :'(

I'll have to find it soon! May go on a hunt for it xD

Endeavour
October 8th, 2016, 08:18 AM
A gameboy advance :D

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/nintendo/images/a/aa/Game_Boy_Advance_Purple_Model.png/revision/latest?cb=20121027143449&path-prefix=en

everlong
October 8th, 2016, 11:58 AM
PlayStation 1 I believe. Though it wasn't long until I got my hands on a PlayStation 2, and that brings a lot of good memories of my gaming childhood.

Lost in the Echo
October 8th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Pretty sure it was ps1. Didn't really play it much, but played the fuck out of the ps2. Especially gta san andreas and vice city.

Mars
October 8th, 2016, 01:58 PM
My brother and I had a ps2 on one of these TVs -
http://bibliotheek.nu/images/breedbeeldtvphilips.png

We had 007 James Bond games and Need for Speed :lol: I remember those days

Melodic
October 8th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Nintendo 64

Uranus
October 8th, 2016, 04:38 PM
image (http://bibliotheek.nu/images/breedbeeldtvphilips.png)

Which need for speed did you have? I had Carbon which I fucking loved.
I had a ps1 starting then moved to a ps2 then now since I got back to gaming, an Xbox One

Jameson9
October 8th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Nintendo Wii

lyhom
October 8th, 2016, 06:05 PM
game boy advance sp

I got three games when I got it (f-zero gp legend, which was the bundled game, donkey kong country 2, and mario kart super circuit) and they all were fucking great

Mars
October 8th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Which need for speed did you have? I had Carbon which I fucking loved.
I had a ps1 starting then moved to a ps2 then now since I got back to gaming, an Xbox One

Need for speed Underground :cool:

Typhlosion
October 16th, 2016, 09:13 AM
image (http://bibliotheek.nu/images/breedbeeldtvphilips.png)

Omfg me and every Brazilian ever :lol3:

But here it was NFSMW, not Underground ;)

Microcosm
October 16th, 2016, 03:35 PM
There is a little discrepancy in my memory on this one, but I'm pretty sure it was a GameBoy Advance.

It was either that or an Atari TV Plug-n-play system. You might say that's not a game console, but, considering how much we played it, I'd say it counts.

LookItsOwen
October 17th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Nintendo Wii
SAME! :lol:
I loved the Wii until my Dad brought home the PS3 one day!

PlasmaHam
October 17th, 2016, 11:30 AM
I got a PS2 and a Gameboy advance for Christmas 2006. I still have them both, and still occasionally play both. The PS2 is literally sitting right beside me.

I don't play console games too much today, but some of my favorites were Gran Turismo 3, Top Gun: Combat Zones, and SOCOM: US Navy Seals Combined Assault. I still have them actually.

Periphery
October 17th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Actually a ps3, got it pretty late aswell, probs like 5 years ago I think (may be less), back when literally everyone already had one. Have always been a pc gamer so yeah