PDA

View Full Version : Are the rich popular people in High Schools bullies for Trump?

USAPatriot97
October 7th, 2016, 04:53 PM
The jocks, cheerleaders, and preps. Do they support Trump? Do they bully? If they do bully Muslims I think JROTC should invade their schools and make them act like true Americans! True Americans are nice!

Paraxiom
October 7th, 2016, 08:17 PM
The jocks, cheerleaders, and preps. Do they support Trump? Do they bully? If they do bully Muslims I think JROTC should invade their schools and make them act like true Americans! True Americans are nice!

Ummmm, not really. It would help a bit more if you defined that a 'True American' is, apart from "nice!" (as that it nebulous and highly subjective in itself here).

I also hope that you're not some reincarnation of that plexiglass guy or something similar, but I won't digress.

phuckphace
October 7th, 2016, 10:23 PM
USApatriot97 is my favorite poster. every (gem-quality) post of his combines the enthused patriotism of thatcountrykid, the wit of tonymontana99 and the subtlety of an air raid siren. kudos, pham.

Paraxiom
October 7th, 2016, 10:39 PM
USApatriot97 is my favorite poster. every (gem-quality) post of his combines the enthused patriotism of thatcountrykid, the wit of tonymontana99 and the subtlety of an air raid siren. kudos, pham.

Ah yes, the tonymontana era. I believe we are a month away from approaching the anniversary of his untimely departure. :D

lliam
October 7th, 2016, 11:17 PM
I distrust anyone who calls himself patriot, even if it's my ol' budd God himself.

And much more I distrust people who create two threads on the same topic.

Usually those users are of the boring type, sworn hardcore patriots for example. They know only one topic and only talk about this topic. boring. my experiences so far.

Jinglebottom
October 8th, 2016, 12:14 AM
Hello PlexiGlassXD.

Uniquemind
October 8th, 2016, 01:18 AM
Whoever is a trump supporter depends.

Statistical polls say education is a better indicator of who supports Trump and who does not.

There exist many rich people who do not like what Trump says because they understand how bad he is making the Republican Party look, on demographics the party needs to win over to remain relevant in future decades.

Periphery
October 8th, 2016, 04:14 AM
Hello PlexiGlassXD.

Underrated post ^^

Flapjack
October 8th, 2016, 04:57 AM
I never like describing people as 'true Americans' or 'true Christians' or true whatever other group of people because different people have different definitions of what true means and it is also stupid to judge a person based on what part of land they're from.

Periphery
October 8th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Ummmm, not really. It would help a bit more if you defined that a 'True American' is, apart from "nice!" (as that it nebulous and highly subjective in itself here).

I also hope that you're not some reincarnation of that plexiglass guy or something similar, but I won't digress.

M8, he IS Plexiglass...

Ragle
October 8th, 2016, 07:14 AM
whoever he is ... he's secretly a Trump supporter and one of those rich students or popular jocks who are educationally resistant. And the secret message of his threads is: Guys, vote for Trump!

Uniquemind
October 9th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Anybody who votes for Trump has to defend Trump's comments thought especially a "grab em by the pussy comment" along with his hot mic admission of trying to fuck a married woman which he failed at.

So if anybody is being a bully and is using Trump as an example, there's a lot of counter back material.

Paraxiom
October 13th, 2016, 02:23 PM
M8, he IS Plexiglass...

I was taking an indirect angle (is fun for me sometimes).

Anybody who votes for Trump has to defend Trump's comments thought especially a "grab em by the pussy comment" along with his hot mic admission of trying to fuck a married woman which he failed at.

So if anybody is being a bully and is using Trump as an example, there's a lot of counter back material.

I hypothetically could vote for Trump on the premise that both candidates are horrendous, and that Trump would offer more entertainment value than Clinton.

By no means does a vote cast for candidate X mean that that vote was cast through innocence/ignorance. I wouldn't defend Trump at all.

Mars
October 13th, 2016, 02:53 PM
OP is banned :locked: