PDA

View Full Version : I agree with many of Trump's views BUT

USAPatriot97
October 7th, 2016, 03:41 PM
I am a nice guy. My heroes are Captain America and Paragon Commander Shepard.

I believe in a strong border security, defeating ISIS, and abundant jobs for all Americans.

But

mocking a disabled person!

I can't believe how mean American politicians have become!

I'm not voting!

phuckphace
October 7th, 2016, 04:04 PM
underrated post, 5'd and subscribed

that one scene where the Empire forces the Chiss Ascendancy to take in 800,000 Geonosians per annum

that other scene when the Yhuuzan Vong invade Coruscant and the Empire's just like "it's literally 17 ABY, accept your demise bigots"

the part where Anakin Skyhitler is villified and dies even though he did nothing wrong

The Byrd
October 7th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Shut your mouth for the next four years then.

Paraxiom
October 7th, 2016, 08:24 PM
I am a nice guy. My heroes are Captain America and Paragon Commander Shepard.

I believe in a strong border security, defeating ISIS, and abundant jobs for all Americans.

But

mocking a disabled person!

I can't believe how mean American politicians have become!

I'm not voting!

The sarcasm is either intense and real here, or it's intense and scattered all over the place.

I don't know a lot about Captain America, but I don't think that it goes along with contemporary US patriotism such that I'm expected to realise your general Trump support from it.

Your spoken surprise at the generally-mean quality of US politicians would make more sense centuries ago, as well.

Uniquemind
October 8th, 2016, 01:23 AM
I'd be surprised if our species exists in a stable environment on this planet in the next 60 years.

Given the polarity of the USA, it feels like only a matter of time before they elect someone who has lost their minds. Trump polls around 33%-44% depending on the poll and current events.
For instance when stuff was happening in NYC his poll numbers went up.

Periphery
October 8th, 2016, 01:25 AM
I'm having flashbacks to the guy who wanted to make super humans who all play cod and mass effect. You know who I mean.

Flapjack
October 8th, 2016, 04:58 AM
Out of all the terrible thing he has said and done, I think mocking the disabled is pretty low down on the list of why people should not vote for him.

Uniquemind
October 10th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Out of all the terrible thing he has said and done, I think mocking the disabled is pretty low down on the list of why people should not vote for him.

Yes, that and his comments toward women really made him unappealing to me.

StoppingTom
October 10th, 2016, 03:19 PM
I'm having flashbacks to the guy who wanted to make super humans who all play cod and mass effect. You know who I mean.

That's because it is.